Magnolia 2% in jojoba demeter
(€129.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12128025
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00992390
2% in jojoba oil. Intense, flowery-sweet fragrance - has a relaxing effect. more
Product information "Magnolia 2% in jojoba demeter"
2% in jojoba oil. Intense, flowery-sweet fragrance - has a relaxing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Magnolia Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS magnolia oil 2% extracted in jojoba oil with certified organic or Demeter quality. Through the selective and particularly gentle process of steam distillation, the precious essence is extracted from the flowers of the plant. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic magnolia oil?For aromatherapy, organic magnolia oil can be of high importance. As a natural room fragrance, the flowery-sweet aroma is, for example, popularly used for increased tension and nervous tension. The scent properties of organic magnolia oil can be helpful to soothe the heated mind and build the necessary distance to stressful circumstances. Since the scent of the precious oil is very intense, it should be used accordingly sparingly and preferably only diluted for room fragrancing. For this, warm-soft scents such as cocoa, rose, sandalwood or vanilla are recommended.
Organic magnolia oil for skin careThe smell of organic magnolia oil enchants not only as a room fragrance, it can also provide contemplative peace for aromatic skin care in the form of bath and massage oils. For example, you can enjoy an aromatic full bath with this combination: add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Magnolia Oil 2% in jojoba oil to a tablespoon of sea salt and add together to the bath water.
For a special aphrodisiac massage oil, this composition from TAOASIS: • 6 drops of magnolia oil 2%
• 9 drops Orange oil
• 4 drops Neroli oil
• 1 drop Rose oil
• 3 drops Cocoa oil
• 4 drops Tonka oil
add to 30 ml almond oil and 20 ml rosehip seed oil.
How does organic magnolia oil work?In aromatherapy literature, the effect of organic magnolia oil is described first and foremost as relaxing and intoxicating. The properties of the natural oil are therefore increasingly in demand for mental states of emergency. Many customers also buy organic magnolia oil because it has a depressant effect on blood pressure and the heart. It has also proven itself as a natural aphrodisiac to give new impetus to the love life.
Areas of application of organic magnolia oil in the overview:
• increased tension
• high blood pressure
- Botanical name:
- Michelia alba
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Michelia Alba Flower Oil, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.