Mandarin green organic|demeter
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010275
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660023
Fresh, fruity-sparkling fragrance - refreshes, cheers up and inspires. more
Product information "Mandarin green organic|demeter"
Fresh, fruity-sparkling fragrance - refreshes, cheers up and inspires.
- Botanical name:
- Citrus reticulata
- calming, relaxing and strenghtening
- Country of origin:
- cold pressing
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.