Mandarin green organic/demeter
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010275
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660023
Fresh, fruity-sparkling fragrance - refreshes, cheers up and inspires. more
Product information "Mandarin green organic/demeter"
Fresh, fruity-sparkling fragrance - refreshes, cheers up and inspires.
TAOASIS Organic Tangerine Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS mandarin oil green in certified organic or Demeter quality by gentle cold pressing of the fruit peels. This ensures that all valuable ingredients are preserved in the best possible way. In addition, the natural essential oil is awarded the TAOASIS organic seal, which stands for fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic tangerine oil green?Within aromatherapy, Organic Mandarin Oil Green can be described as a true pick-me-up. Compared to the red tangerine oil, the green one smells tangier and fresher - it also has a longer shelf life. As refreshing as it smells, it can also have a refreshing effect on our mind and body. That's why organic green tangerine oil is so popular when we're listless and need a little boost to get things going again. Thanks to its uplifting characteristic, it is also popular for natural room fragrancing in cases of general dejection, anxiety or depression. Likewise, the organic mandarin oil green provides new strength and courage to get back on track after a prolonged illness. Artists and creative people use the fresh fruity scent as a source of inspiration, if the variety of ideas sometimes fails. On the other hand, organic mandarin oil can be used for soothing room fragrancing in the evening. For this purpose, it can be mixed well with lavender and in this combination can also bring children who do not want to sleep to rest. In addition, the essential oil harmonizes well with rose scents - and especially in winter with all spice scents.
Organic tangerine oil green for external useThe green organic mandarin oil is the ideal ingredient for relaxing and at the same time stimulating body and massage oils. Baths can also be refined with the popular aroma of the citrus fruit and can ensure that cramped muscles and internal tensions are better released. For aromatic skin care, for example, this TAOASIS blend is suitable: add 8-10 drops of organic mandarin oil green to 50 ml of almond oil, gently massage into the skin and let relaxation take its course. When applying to the skin, you should make sure to always use the freshest oil possible and dilute it well in a fat base oil beforehand. Eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided during application.
What is the effect of organic mandarin oil green?The effect of organic mandarin oil green is described in aromatherapy literature as uplifting, inspiring and refreshing. It is virtually the gateway to cheerfulness and cheerfulness in our lives. When dull boredom sets in, organic mandarin oil is able to add a sparkling dash of liveliness to our living spaces. Which can exert an activating effect and motivate us to perform tasks that are otherwise rather difficult for us. Many customers also buy the green organic mandarin oil simply to bring a Mediterranean ambience into their homes. Because the aroma of citrus oil is associated with many people with hot summers in more southern climes - that also fills the heart with warmth.
Areas of application of organic mandarin oil green in the overview:
• Lack of imagination
• Sleep problems in children
• muscle cramps
• internal tensions
- Botanical name:
- Citrus reticulata
- has a calming, relaxing and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- cold pressing
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.