This product is currently not available.
(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 10000113
- PZN: 14351855
The tea tree oil of New Zealand, good for skin and soul, with a strong herbaceous scent. Has a... more
Product information "Manuka organic"
The tea tree oil of New Zealand, good for skin and soul, with a strong herbaceous scent. Has a relaxing and balancing effect.
- Botanical name:
- Leptospermum scoparium
- Country of origin:
- New Zealand
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.