(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10000113
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 14351855
The tea tree oil of New Zealand, good for skin and soul, with a strong herbaceous scent. Has a... more
Product information "Manuka organic"
The tea tree oil of New Zealand, good for skin and soul, with a strong herbaceous scent. Has a relaxing and balancing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Manuka Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Manuka Oil is extracted in the idyllic expanses - from controlled organic cultivation. The production takes place thereby by steam distillation, a selective and particularly gentle method for the extraction of essential oils. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic Manuka oil?Organic Manuka oil is used for in aromatherapy popular for nervousness, overstimulation and high arousal. Its spicy, herbaceous scent helps us find ourselves when we are mentally unbalanced and helps to block out the outside world for a moment. A few drops of organic Manuka oil for room fragrancing are enough to enjoy a moment of peace and let the world around you stand still. In general, the fragrance harmonizes well with sandalwood, rose wood, jasmine, lavender, bergamot and ylang ylang.
Organic Manuka Oil for Skin CareOrganic Manuka oil is not only suitable as a room fragrance, it can also be a real boon for the skin. For aroma care of the skin, however, care should be taken that it is only well diluted in a base oil for use. Contact of the oil with the eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided. The caring properties of "Tea Tree Oil of New Zealand" are especially popular for irritated skin, as there is evidence of a soothing and regenerative effect on the skin. Organic Manuka oil is also popular for skin problems caused by mental imbalance - always dissolved in a fatty base oil. For acne, eczema and poorly healing wounds, the oil, for example in combination with jojoba oil, can be applied selectively to the affected areas of the skin. If you want to take special care of your skin, you can easily mix this body oil yourself: To do this, you only need to add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Manuka Oil to 50 ml of TAOASIS Almond Oil.
How does organic manuka oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of organic manuka oil is mainly described as balancing, disinfecting and nourishing. Therefore, it is readily added to creams in low concentrations to provide relief for skin problems with itching, such as psoriasis or neurodermatitis. Many customers also buy organic Manuka oil for its apparent antifungal effect, which is advisable for fungal infections on the skin.
Areas of application of organic Manuka oil in the overview:
• General skin problems
• Itchy and irritated skin
• Fungal infections
- Botanical name:
- Leptospermum scoparium
- has a stabilising, balancing and calming effect
- Country of origin:
- New Zealand
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.