Melissenöl rein BIO|demeter
(€1,792.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10010234
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660193
Der einzigartig frische, zitrusähnliche Duft der Melisse wirkt befreiend und verschafft... more
Product information "Melissenöl rein BIO|demeter"
Der einzigartig frische, zitrusähnliche Duft der Melisse wirkt befreiend und verschafft Erleichterung. Ihre harmonisierende Kraft kommt Körper und Geist gleichermaßen zugute.
TAOASIS Melissa oil pure BIO|demeter in outer box: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Melissa Oil pure in certified organic or Demeter quality consists of 100% naturally pure organic essential oil. In the selective and particularly gentle process of steam distillation, the essence is extracted from the herb of the plant. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal ensures a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic lemon balm oil pure?Organic lemon balm oil pure, which is also known as genuine lemon balm oil or the Latin name Melissa officinalis, is undoubtedly one of the most popular essential oils within aromatherapy - also due to its numerous application possibilities. Even the folk names heart herb, intestinal gout herb or toothache herb suggest the healing power attributed to lemon balm. In Europe, the medicinal plant has made a name for itself since the 17th century, especially as melissa spirit or Carmelite spirit. Organic lemon balm oil pure is used, among other things, for mental and spiritual suffering. Its fresh, citrus-like scent can help to experience relief in difficult times - such as melancholy, depression, grief or other negative emotions. Pure lemon balm oil is also said to have a liberating effect, making it easier for us to escape the negative carousel of thoughts. The nerves and other body organs are also said to be positively influenced by the harmonizing power of the medicinal plant. Pure organic lemon balm oil is also a proven natural remedy for migraines, headaches and insomnia due to fatigue. Women like to use the natural oil for dizziness and nausea - therefore it is also considered a proven remedy during pregnancy. For aromatherapy, pure organic lemon balm oil provides a pleasant and soothing scent atmosphere in the room air. It restores confidence in ourselves and helps us to simply let go. For natural room fragrancing, the pure organic lemon balm oil fits well with the aromas of lavender, rose geranium, rose and fresh citrus scents.
Bio lemon balm oil pure for external useFor external use on the skin, the pure organic lemon balm oil is particularly suitable as an ingredient for massage and body oils - always well diluted in fatty base oil. So as to enjoy the harmonizing effect of the versatile oil. Likewise, pure organic lemon balm oil is gladly added to relaxing, strengthening herbal baths. And with pure organic lemon balm oil you can also make your own rubbing alcohol: To do this, simply dissolve about 20 drops of TAOASIS Organic Pure Melissa Oil in 100 ml of alcohol. The mixture can then be wonderfully combined with lavender oil and oils from pine to treat rheumatic complaints, for example. For use in the form of moist compresses, pure organic lemon balm oil is used for ulcers, bruises, neuritis and insect bites. However, when applied to the skin, always make sure to dilute the oil well in a base oil and do not allow contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
What is the effect of organic lemon balm oil pure?According to aromatherapy literature, organic pure lemon balm oil has a harmonizing and calming effect on the one hand, but on the other hand it can also have a strengthening as well as invigorating effect. Accordingly, it adapts ideally to our needs and gives us in each case what we just need. Many customers buy the pure melissa oil further as an antispasmodic therapeutic agent, which is often used for cramp-like heart complaints, nervous palpitations and cardiac insufficiency.
Areas of application of organic lemon balm oil pure in the overview:
• Heart trouble
• Insect bites
- Botanical name:
- Melissa officinalis
- Lamiaceae or Labiatae
- has a stimulating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 1-2 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 1-2 drops in 50ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a pleasant aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.