Mountain pine organic
(€118.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103607
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11297380
Activating, soothing for muscles and joints. more
Product information "Mountain pine organic"
Activating, soothing for muscles and joints.
TAOASIS Organic Mountain Pine Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic mountain pine oil is obtained from controlled organic cultivation. In the process, the essence is extracted from the fresh needles of the pine plant by steam distillation. The essence consists of 100% naturally pure, essential organic oil and is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic mountain pine oil?The application of organic mountain pine oil takes place in aromatherapy primarily in states of exhaustion and listlessness. As an invigorating element, the fresh scent can provide a boost of energy when you feel drained and tired during energy-sapping periods. The aroma of organic mountain pine oil is very similar to pine needle oil, but is preferred in aromatherapy due to its finer note. For room scenting, a few drops of mountain pine oil can be added to a fragrance lamp with lukewarm water - this sharpens the senses and readjusts the focus. But not only as a room fragrance, the refreshing smell can be a boon for body and mind - also as an ingredient for massage oils. To care for the skin with the special aroma, you can, for example, mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic mountain pine oil with 50 ml TAOASIS almond oil, gently massage in and enjoy this vitalizing application. On the skin, organic mountain pine oil should always be massaged in well diluted with a base oil, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes.
Organic mountain pine oil: wellness & saunaThe organic mountain pine oil is ideal for various wellness applications that are free of any synthetic additives - such as in fresh herbal baths or for aromatherapy in the sauna. For example, this mountain pine bath from TAOASIS creates a truly invigorating feeling: Simply mix 10 drops of organic mountain pine oil with 5 drops of organic silver fir oil, mix well with an emulsifier and then add to the bath - this awakens all spirits. The organic mountain pine oil is just as predestined for the sauna: for a traditional and completely natural sauna infusion, you can add about 3-7 drops - depending on the size of the sauna - in the ladle.
How does organic mountain pine oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, in addition to the activating effect of organic mountain pine oil, the circulation-promoting and anti-inflammatory effect is mentioned. Athletes therefore like to use the essential oil for muscle and joint pain, to add it to pain-relieving ointments - both before and after sports. Many customers also buy organic mountain pine oil to clear mucousy airways and literally breathe again.
Areas of application of organic mountain pine oil in the overview:
• Muscle and joint pain
• Sauna infusion
• Wellness treatments
- Botanical name:
- Pinus mugo
- has a activating, invigorating and encouraging effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Pinus Mugo Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.