This product is currently not available.
(€278.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12103247
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12362719
Commiphora myrrha from Somalia. Stimulates, stimulates - blends well with sandalwood, mandarin,... more
Product information "Myrrh organic"
Commiphora myrrha from Somalia. Stimulates, stimulates - blends well with sandalwood, mandarin, spice oils.
TAOASIS Organic Myrrh Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Myrrh Oil is obtained by steam distillation from the resin of the balsam plant - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective process preserves the important ingredients and thus leads to their best possible preservation and protection in the manufacturing process. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees that the 100% natural essence is always produced according to fair and sustainable standards.
How can I use organic myrrh oil?Myrrh essential oil can make a valuable contribution to improved well-being within aromatherapy, both on a spiritual and physical level. Already in its biblical past, the essence was used to accompany religious rites and spiritual sessions as incense.
The stimulating properties of organic myrrh oil are still very much in demand today to lend an inspiring aromatic ambience to meditations or prayers. Although the scent of myrrh is less fruity-floral than that of noble flower essences, it has a unique note and carries something mysterious.
Above all, however, the oil of myrrh is convincing because of its energetic power, which it can transfer via the room air for aromatic use.
As a natural room scent, the mixture with sandalwood oil and mandarin oil is suitable. But also spice oils harmonise wonderfully with the biblical essence and result in a soothing scent atmosphere.
Organic myrrh oil for external useWhen used externally on the skin, organic myrrh oil can have an anti-inflammatory and germicidal effect. For this purpose, the essence is well diluted with a carrier oil and applied as a compress to poorly healing wounds or injuries.
In natural cosmetics, the essential oil has made a name for itself because of its astringent properties: it keeps the tissue young and the skin supple. In summer, its cooling effects also come into play to refresh the skin on hot days.
Organic myrrh oil should always be well diluted with a base oil before application to the skin, without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic myrrh oil work?In addition to its positive influence on the mind, organic myrrh oil can contribute to the healing process of colds. In this context, aromatherapy literature attributes the essence an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and expectorant effect. This is why the organic oil is often used as a natural therapy for persistent coughs, hoarseness and loss of voice.
Many customers buy myrrh oil to feel grounded again in turbulent phases of life. Since the natural oil has grounding properties, it gives you a foothold in even the most hopeless situations.
Overview of the areas of application of organic myrrh oil:
• lack of energy
• poorly healing wounds
• persistent cough
• loss of voice
- Botanical name:
- Commiphora myrrha
- has a grounding, stabilising and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Commiphora Myrrha Oil.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.