(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Please note that we are in the period from 19.12.2019 to 02.01.2020 on a business holiday and can only process incoming orders within this period after our return. Deliveries can therefore only be made after the 02.01.2020. Thank you for your comprehension.
- Item number: 12103250
- PZN: 07509014
Myrtus communis from Madagascar. Pleasantly aromatic fragrance - has a cleansing, invigorating,... more
Product information "Myrtle organic"
Myrtus communis from Madagascar. Pleasantly aromatic fragrance - has a cleansing, invigorating, inspiring effect.
- Botanical name:
- Myrtus communis
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Myrtus Communis Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care, e.g. 1-2 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for a soothing footbath.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.