(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103250
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07509014
Myrtus communis from Madagascar. Pleasantly aromatic fragrance - has a cleansing, invigorating,... more
Product information "Myrtle organic"
Myrtus communis from Madagascar. Pleasantly aromatic fragrance - has a cleansing, invigorating, inspiring effect.
TAOASIS Organic Myrtle Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic myrtle oil from controlled organic cultivation. The process of steam distillation used in this process is a particularly gentle manufacturing process in which the essence is extracted from the leaves and flowering branch tips of the myrtle. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic myrtle oil?For aromatherapy, organic myrtle oil is used in many areas due to its extensive properties. In respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, sinusitis, pulmonary tuberculosis and cough (including smoker's cough), it can produce a positive effect due to its apparent anti-inflammatory effect. The pleasant aromatic scent of Organic Myrtle Oil provides both a calming and strengthening atmosphere in living spaces, which is why it is a great strength-giving component for negative emotions such as anxiety, despair and resignation. Organic Myrtle Oil is also popular as an accompanying room fragrance for meditation: Its inspiring scent can support in freeing oneself from stressful thoughts and focusing on one's own center. Insights and realizations that we perceive during meditation can thus be more easily taken into spiritual practice and integrated into everyday life.
Bio Myrtle Oil for Skin CareFor external use on the skin, organic myrtle oil is suitable for example as an addition to body and massage oils - always well diluted in fatty base oil. Among other things, in the case of painful breast mucus, the oil from myrtle can provide a soothing and probably analgesic effect. For special aromatic skin care, the essence can provide a relaxing moment as an ingredient for a full bath: to do this, you can simply add 1-2 drops of TAOASIS Organic Myrtle Oil to a tablespoon of sea salt and add together to the bath water. When using on the skin, always make sure to use myrtle oil only diluted, without contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic myrtle oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, with regard to the respiratory tract, an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent effect of organic myrtle oil is highlighted. The healing power of the plant has been proven in coughs and hoarseness as well as in inflammations of the throat or sinuses. On the other hand, according to relevant sources, organic myrtle oil can have a positive effect on the mind: the natural oil can have a cleansing effect on destructive thoughts. And is considered with hopelessness as important mental support to draw again new courage for life. Many customers buy organic myrtle oil for skin care - for example, to add it to cleansing facial toners or nourishing skin oils.
Fields of application of organic myrtle oil in the overview:
• Throat and sinusitis
• negative underlying emotions
- Botanical name:
- Myrtus communis
- has a calming, balancing and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Myrtus Communis Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.