Neroli 2 % organic in jojoba demeter
(€129.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12128040
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 02218080
2% in jojoba oil. Sweet, floral scent - relaxes, soothes and stabilizes. more
Product information "Neroli 2 % organic in jojoba demeter"
2% in jojoba oil. Sweet, floral scent - relaxes, soothes and stabilizes.
TAOASIS Organic Neroli Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS Neroli Oil 2% in certified organic or Demeter quality from controlled organic cultivation. In the process, the essence is extracted by steam distillation from the fresh flowers - selective and very gentle in the production. The TAOASIS organic seal also ensures fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic neroli oil?Organic Neroli oil is used for aromatherapy, especially for mental and spiritual suffering. In the relevant literature, neroli oil is even considered one of the best essences that can bring relief from depression, nervousness and anxiety. In the case of heart and circulation problems, the fruity oil is used because of its calming properties on the one hand, on the other hand, the simultaneously strengthening properties are appreciated. As a room fragrance, the special scent with its sweet, floral note exudes a relaxing atmosphere that takes away your worries and makes you feel calm. In case of restlessness and anxiety, organic neroli oil, diluted in jojoba oil, can be gently massaged on pulse points or in the heart area, thus providing a balancing mood. As a sniff before exams, neroli oil can help to reflect and stop nervousness: For this purpose, simply drizzle 2 drops of TAOASIS Neroli Oil 2% and 2 drops of Grapefruit Oil on a handkerchief and smell it as needed to calm the mind a little. Because of this application, citrus oil is also popularly called the "rescue" of aromatherapy. In general, the Neroli scent harmonizes wonderfully with the oils from lavender, bergamot and sandalwood.
Bio Neroli oil for skin careFor skin care, organic neroli oil is suitable because of its relaxing effects - especially for sensitive and inflammation-prone skin. Here, however, the oil should always be applied well diluted, without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes. It has also proven its worth as an anti-age cream for moisturizing the face and décolleté. But also as a hot face compress gives us organic neroli oil a feeling of relaxation and well-being.
How does organic neroli oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of organic neroli oil is presented as very extensive: On the one hand, its properties manage to calm down in case of nervousness, on the other hand, reference is made to the stabilizing and motivating effect of Neroli oil. Furthermore, the essential oil is said to have an antispasmodic effect, which can have a positive effect on headaches, for example. Many customers buy organic neroli oil to be able to gather new strength in seemingly hopeless situations and to find the inner center. Thus, problems and challenges can be viewed with a whole new perspective and approached with motivation.
Fields of application of organic neroli oil in the overview:
• Examination anxiety
• Cardiovascular problems
• Skin care
• Anti-age cream
- Botanical name:
- Citrus aurantium var. amara
- has a stimulating , strenghtening and uplifting effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Schnuppertaschentuch für Prüfungen: 2 Tr. Neroli 2% und 2 Tr. Grapefruit auf ein Taschentuch träufeln und bei Bedarf daran riechen
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.