This product is currently not available.
(€1,792.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12103262
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00680213
Sweet, floral scent - has a relaxing, motivating effect. more
Product information "Neroli organic"
Sweet, floral scent - has a relaxing, motivating effect.
TAOASIS Organic Neroli Oil Pure: Production & organic standardTAOASIS Organic Neroli Oil Pure is extracted from the fresh blossoms of the rue plant with the help of steam. The selective and particularly gentle manufacturing process ensures that all important ingredients are ideally preserved. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees that the 100% natural essential oil is always produced in a fair and sustainable manner.
How can I use organic neroli oil?Within aromatherapy, pure organic neroli oil is considered one of the best essences to stabilise the mind and soul. Consequently, the precious oil is used especially when a dark veil covers our mind - for example, in depressive phases or with persistent anxiety. Even in the seemingly most hopeless moments, organic neroli oil manages to give us a glimmer of hope. The sweet, flowery fragrance is also able to relieve impending symptoms of stress or slight nervousness. sweet, flowery scent of pure organic neroli oil is able to create a calming atmosphere in which it is easy to lean back and push all worries aside. The experts of aromatherapy particularly appreciate the comprehensive effect of pure organic neroli oil: thanks to its balancing properties, the aroma of the "sunshine of the south" first gives us the strength to gather ourselves. In order to then leave this haven of peace strengthened and face the same problems with a more hopeful, positive outlook.
A harmonious fragrance composition for one's own living spaces is created by complementing pure organic neroli oil with essences of lavender, bergamot and sandalwood.
Pure Organic Neroli Oil for Skin CareIn addition to its positive influence on the mind, pure organic neroli oil is considered an important component of aromatherapy for wellness and beauty. The noble flower essence convinces with its skin-caring properties - especially for sensitive skin and skin prone to inflammation. Thanks to its relaxing effects, neroli oil is wonderfully suitable as a natural anti-wrinkle agent for the care of the face and décolleté - especially when applied as a moisturising cream. Soothing facial compresses can also be made using pure organic neroli oil for pure relaxation.
In principle, however, the oil should always be well diluted with a base oil before application to the skin. Eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
How does pure organic neroli oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, pure organic neroli oil has a calming, stabilising and strengthening effect on the mind - as well as the body. That is why people with cardiovascular problems appreciate it so much. Many customers also buy pure organic neroli oil for tension headaches. Likewise, the sweet fragrance is in demand for states of shock, which can also be accompanied by migraine attacks. In this case, the antispasmodic effect of the essential oil can contribute to relief and mobilise new strength.
Overview of the areas of application of pure organic neroli oil:
• Cardiovascular problems
• states of shock
• natural anti-wrinkle remedy
• sensitive skin and skin prone to inflammation
- Botanical name:
- Citrus aurantium
- wirkt anregend, stärkend und stimmungshebend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.