(€98.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103616
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12362607
Spicy-strong, camphor-like fragrance - has a stimulating, invigorating, clarifying effect. more
Product information "Niauli organic"
Spicy-strong, camphor-like fragrance - has a stimulating, invigorating, clarifying effect.
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca viridiflora
- has a stimulating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Madagaskar MG
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Farnesol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.