(€98.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103616
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12362607
Spicy-strong, camphor-like fragrance - has a stimulating, invigorating, clarifying effect. more
Product information "Niauli organic"
Spicy-strong, camphor-like fragrance - has a stimulating, invigorating, clarifying effect.
TAOASIS Organic Niauli Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic niauli oil is obtained by steam distillation from the leaves and twigs of the niauli tree - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective and particularly gentle process ensures the best possible protection and preservation of the important ingredients. In addition, the production of the 100% natural essential oil follows strict fair and sustainable standards - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic niauli oil?Organic niauli oil enjoys great popularity within aromatherapeutic practice, above all thanks to its wide range of applications: whether for colds, skin problems or mental suffering, the essential oil from the myrtle family provides relief.
For example, its spicy, strong scent, reminiscent of camphor, is a natural compass that puts you back on the right track when you are disoriented. Due to its strengthening and clarifying characteristics in the room air, organic niauli oil is ideal for finding one's way in an increasingly complex world and for mastering everyday life with determination and purpose. For natural room fragrancing, Niauli essence goes well with all citrus notes.
Organic Niauli Oil for External UseOrganic niauli oil is no less popular for aromatic skin care: due to its skin-regenerating and tissue-tightening properties, it is often used for the natural treatment of varicose veins and haemorrhoids. Niauli oil is also suitable for poorly healing wounds, acne and boils because of its supposed disinfecting effect - for example in the form of soothing compresses that promote healing.
A massage oil with niauli can also bring irritated sensitive skin back into balance, as it can contribute to the regeneration of the cells.
When used on the skin, however, the essential oil should only be applied diluted to the body and face without getting into the eyes or mucous membranes.
How does organic niauli oil work?Anti-inflammatory, tonic, expectorant and antiseptic - this is how the effect of organic niauli oil is primarily described in aromatherapy literature. This makes it especially valuable for respiratory diseases such as coughs, colds, hoarseness as well as bronchitis, sinusitis and flu. However, many customers also buy organic niauli oil to stabilise the circulation, as it seems to have a stimulating effect on the organism and the cardiovascular system.
Overview of the areas of application of organic niauli oil:
• common cold
• wound healing
• varicose veins
• regeneration of irritated skin
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca viridiflora
- has a stimulating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Madagaskar MG
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral, Farnesol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.