(€118.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103242
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 06161827
Sweetish-spicy fragrance - has a strengthening, stimulating, stimulating effect. more
Product information "Nutmeg organic"
Sweetish-spicy fragrance - has a strengthening, stimulating, stimulating effect.
TAOASIS Organic Nutmeg Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic nutmeg oil from controlled organic cultivation is obtained by steam distillation. During the process, the 100% natural essence from the nut of the tree is distilled in a selective and gentle way - to preserve and protect the beneficial ingredients. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal ensures that production is always fair and sustainable.
How can I use organic nutmeg oil?Within aromatherapy, organic nutmeg oil is primarily known for its restorative and intoxicating properties. In Europe as well as in the Orient, the essence is used in numerous recipes for aphrodisiacs - for example, for frigidity or impotence.
However, nutmeg oil, as it is often commonly called, can also serve as a helpful support in many other areas of life: For example, its sweet and spicy scent is often used for natural room scenting in order to gain new strength and courage in the case of general weakness - whether physical or psychological. Likewise, the essential oil can prove useful in the case of excessive demands and high stress in everyday life. Organic nutmeg oil is also recommended for room scenting in case of negative thought patterns and worries.
Ideally, you should mix nutmeg oil with other oils, such as petitgrain, cocoa, coriander or floral scents, as too high a dosage of the oil can make you misty. Therefore, nutmeg should not be used in pregnancy or on children.
Organic nutmeg oil for external useThe external use of nutmeg oil can look back on a long tradition: As early as 1100 AD, the healing power of the plant was used to treat rheumatism and nerve pain. Today, it is still used to treat swelling, arthritis and rheumatic complaints in a natural way. Athletes like to mix organic nutmeg oil with soothing oils - for example, for joint or muscle pain.
When used on the skin, the essence should always be mixed well with a carrier oil before use. Eyes and mucous membranes should always be avoided.
How does organic nutmeg oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic nutmeg oil has a strengthening, stimulating and energising effect - with a wonderfully warming character.
The carminative property of the essential oil is also mentioned, which can support digestion and already prevent the development of flatulence.
Many customers buy organic nutmeg oil to create mental clarity in turbulent phases - caused by a heavy workload or intensifying everyday problems.
Overview of the areas of application of organic nutmeg oil:
• general weakness
• lack of strength
• feeling of being overwhelmed
• negative thoughts
• everyday problems
• heavy workload
- Botanical name:
- Myristica fragrans
- has a strenghtening and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Myristica Fragrans Fruit Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 1-2 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for a soothing footbath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.