Orange oil organic
(€78.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010173
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16394521
The sweet fruity scent of the orange oil has a calming and at the same time refreshing and... more
Product information "Orange oil organic"
The sweet fruity scent of the orange oil has a calming and at the same time refreshing and invigorating effect.
TAOASIS Organic Orange Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS orange oil in certified organic or Demeter quality by cold pressing. The particularly gentle method ensures the preservation of all valuable ingredients. The production of the essential oil is always carried out according to fair and sustainable standards - this is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic orange oil?Organic orange oil is undoubtedly one of the most popular essential oils and is used for aromatherapy, especially as a mood enhancer. The fruity-sweet scent of citrus awakens our spirits when we are listless or sad - like this DIY good mood room fragrance: The mixture of 3 drops of TAOASIS organic orange oil, 3 drops of grapefruit oil and 2 drops of lemongrass in the fragrance lamp provides a soothing yet invigorating atmosphere. For external use on the skin, orange essence should always be diluted with a base oil - without contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For a sensual aroma massage, you can, for example, add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Orange Oil to 50 ml of almond oil and gently massage it in. Orange oil harmonizes with many other fragrances, in particular with spice oils such as clove and cinnamon, but also with orange blossom, ylang ylang and cypress.
How does organic orange oil work?The effect of organic orange oil is described in aromatherapy literature as harmonizing, relaxing and calming. Associated with vitality and balance, the scent has the power to take tension out of everyday life in times marked by nervousness and stress. Organic Orange Oil provides a warming environment in which we feel well protected during feelings of anxiety, grief and oppressive headiness. With its slightly appetizing properties, citrus oil makes us want to live again. Many customers buy organic orange oil because of its apparent calming effect on the cardiovascular system. However, people also like to rely on the characteristics of the ever-popular oil for kidney and bladder ailments. In addition, there is evidence that its properties can have an antipyretic effect. No matter what life situation, a touch of orange oil and the world feels lighter again.
Areas of application of organic orange oil in the overview:
• Loss of appetite
• Lack of drive and desire
• Kidney disease
• Bladder trouble
- Botanical name:
- Citrus sinensis
- has a harmonizing, relaxing and calming effect
- Country of origin:
- cold pressing
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.