(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103278
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 06160466
Stimulates, restores - blends well with lavandin, lemon grass, cedar. more
Product information "Oregano organic"
Stimulates, restores - blends well with lavandin, lemon grass, cedar.
TAOASIS Organic Oregano Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Oregano Oil is obtained from controlled organic cultivation. It consists of 100% naturally pure, essential organic oil and is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal - for an always fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic oregano oil?Organic oregano oil is a strongly aromatic essential oil that is excellent as a room fragrance: it cleanses and refreshes the air at the same time. The powerful spicy-tart note of this oil sharpens all the senses. As it is very strong, you should be careful to use it sparingly. A few drops on a fragrance stone are usually enough to freshen up the entire room.For aromatherapy on the skin, you should always use organic oregano oil in diluted form, otherwise it can cause skin irritation. The motto "less is more" applies here. For soothing aroma care of the skin, for example for a foot massage, it is recommended to add 3-4 drops of TAOASIS Organic Oregano Oil to 50 ml of a base oil, for example almond oil - a true refreshment for the feet. In addition, organic oregano oil harmonises well with lavandin, lavender, melissa indicum, lemongrass and cedar. Oregano is a medicinal plant with a long tradition for cleaning and disinfecting. It is traditionally added to stews, rich dishes as well as pizza and pasta as a spice - its scent alone stimulates our appetite. Oregano is indispensable especially in Italian cuisine, where it is considered the most popular spice.
How does organic oregano oil work?Organically grown oregano oil has proven its worth in many situations, as it can have both an activating and strengthening effect on our bodies. In aromatherapy literature, it is not without reason that it is considered a plant antibiotic. According to this, the essential oil is said to have a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving and generally vitalising effect. Many customers buy and use organic oregano oil to stimulate the stomach, relieve cramps or for flatulence. But oregano oil is also used to regain strength after an infection - for young and old.
Other applications of oregano oil:
• Infections of the respiratory and urinary tract
• Whooping cough
• intestinal infections
• digestive complaints
• For convalescence
- Botanical name:
- Origanum vulgare
- Labiatae or Lamiaceae
- has an activating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Origanum Vulgare Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Citral, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.