These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Organic rose tonic
(€17.90 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT / free delivery
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12288002
- PZN: 10093712
Organic Rose Spray is a pure rose hydrolate without synthetic additives. Due to the up to 20-fold... more
Product information "Organic rose tonic"
Organic Rose Spray is a pure rose hydrolate without synthetic additives. Due to the up to 20-fold distillation the Rosentonicum smells intensively and contains many skin-care ingredients. Ideal as a tonic after cleansing the face, to refresh and invigorate after a hard day or just to enjoy. Best organic quality from certified organic cultivation of Bulgarian Rosa damascena.
- Country of origin:
- Application tip:
- Ideal geeignet als Tonicum nach der Gesichtsreinigung, zum Erfrischen und Beleben nach einem anstrengenden Tag oder einfach zum Genießen.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citronellol, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool place!
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- Gefahr / Danger