(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103283
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07508919
Soft, fresh fragrance - has a balancing, uplifting effect. more
Product information "Palmarosa organic"
Soft, fresh fragrance - has a balancing, uplifting effect.
TAOASIS Organic Palmarosa Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic palmarosa oil comes from strictly controlled organic production. In this process, the essence is extracted from the leaves of the grass by steam distillation. The selective process ensures that all important ingredients are protected and preserved in the best possible way. Furthermore, a fair and sustainable production of the 100% natural essential oil is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic palmarosa oil?Organic palmarosa oil is used in aromatherapy primarily for skin care. However, it can also be used as a room fragrance to calm down during stressful periods. Depressive people also benefit from the soft-fresh scent of the sweet grass: with its uplifting character, palmarosa oil creates a scent atmosphere that gives you confidence and courage - so you emerge strengthened from every life crisis.
Due to similar ingredients, the scent of palmarosa grass is very close to geranium oil. It is therefore also known as East Indian geranium. In room fragrancing, however, it differs in its fresh note, which is somewhat reminiscent of lemongrass. Organic palmarosa oil can bring out its pampering aroma especially in floral fragrance compositions: For this, we recommend blending it with ylang ylang, rosewood, sandalwood, rose and cedar - a true sea of flowers for the senses.
Organic palmarosa oil for external useOrganic palmarosa oil impresses in many respects with its distinctly skin-caring properties. For example, many users rely on the antifungal powers of the essential natural oil for fungal skin diseases. It is also recommended for use on the skin in cases of inflammation and acne - its regulating effects are very effective here.
As an additive to creams and massage oils, palmarosa oil provides the skin with additional moisture and helps to accelerate regeneration processes. Its activating properties on the lymphatic system are therefore so appreciated in massage oils to fight cellulite.
When used on the skin, palmarosa oil should always be well diluted with a base oil - without contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic palmarosa oil work?The aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic palmarosa oil in particular as balancing, restorative and skin-regulating. Many customers buy palmarosa oil because of its apparent disinfectant effects. They use it to treat infections in a completely natural way.
Overview of the areas of application of organic palmarosa oil:
• general skin care
• moisturising of the skin
• fungal skin diseases
• skin inflammations
• life crises
- Botanical name:
- Cymbopogon martini
- Poaceae or Gramineae
- has a balancing, uplifting and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cymbopogon Martini Herb Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.