(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103286
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 10093758
Sweet, heavy fragrance - has a stimulating, balancing effect. more
Product information "Patchouli organic/demeter"
Sweet, heavy fragrance - has a stimulating, balancing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Patchouli Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS patchouli oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained by the process of steam distillation - selective and particularly gentle. The award with the TAOASIS organic seal stands for a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic patchouli oil?Organic Patchouli Oil has a wide range of applications for aromatherapy and can be the right answer to many needs. The sweet, heavy scent, which is sometimes perceived as a bit musty, for example, is often used to change the mood of depressive feelings. It can also be used for anxiety. In general, the scent of organic patchouli oil can be a real boon on a spiritual level: it is able to both strengthen the emotions and support in difficult phases, to look at problems with the necessary distance - in order to then meet them calmly and with inner peace. Since the aroma of organic patchouli oil has a very intense note, it is suitable to combine it with other essential oils for room fragrancing. For example, for use as a room fragrance, a dilution of 2-10% in jojoba oil can be made for better dosage. You will find that a pinch of this incomparable fragrance smells quite different and much more seductive than high concentrations. Furthermore, patchouli oil BIO|demeter organic patchouli oil harmonizes as a natural room fragrance with oils of bergamot oil BIO|demeter bergamot, Lavender oil fine BIO|demeter lavender, rose oil pure BIO Bulgarian 2% in jojoba oil demeter rose, rosemary oil BIO rosemary and lemon oil BIO|demeter lemon.
Organic patchouli oil for skin care. Organic patchouli oil combines many characteristics that can be helpful for skin care. Therefore, it is often used as an addition to ointments or creams for inflammation and acne. Many people also rely on the supposed skin-tightening effect of organic patchouli oil for cellulite - or to treat varicose veins. For external use, the natural oil is also suitable for compresses to treat poorly healing wounds. In principle, however, Bio Patchouli Oil should only be used diluted on the skin, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does Bio Patchouli Oil work?The effect of organic patchouli oil on the mind is mainly described as grounding, balancing and stimulating - according to aromatherapy literature. Its stimulating scent allows us to draw serenity when we are frustrated or stressed. Many customers buy organic patchouli oil because it is believed to have an aphrodisiac effect. Stimulated by its unique scent, we manage to open our senses to eroticism and lust for life again - as everyday duties completely fade into the background.
Areas of application of organic patchouli oil in the overview:
• Skin inflammation
• Varicose veins
- Botanical name:
- Pogostemon patchouli
- has a grounding, balancing and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Pogostemon Patchouli Leaf Oil.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.