Pepper black organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103295
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 06161773
Spicy fragrance - warming, activating, uplifting. more
Product information "Pepper black organic"
Spicy fragrance - warming, activating, uplifting.
TAOASIS Organic Black Pepper Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe extract TAOASIS Organic Black Pepper Oil by steam distillation from the not quite ripe fruits of the pepper bush. The process ensures that all important ingredients are protected and preserved. The essence from controlled organic cultivation is 100% pure and is produced fairly and sustainably - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic black pepper oil?In this country, pepper is probably the most popular kitchen spice that is not missing in any household. In China, India and other cultures, however, it has additionally been used as a remedy for about 4,000 years - usually as an essential oil for body and mind. This explains why pepper oil now has a firm place in aromatherapy.
The strong warming and stimulating energy of organic black pepper oil can be helpful for many complaints. From a traditional point of view, it serves in particular to activate the digestive tract. But the spicy oil is also recommended for symptoms of exhaustion: Thanks to its invigorating characteristics, black pepper oil is ideal for room scenting to recharge the empty battery. It not only has restorative properties, but can also stimulate the appetite. For people who have been ill for a long time, the organic product helps them to regain their old strength during convalescence. For this purpose, it is preferably mixed with fresh, fragrant citrus oils.
Generally, pepper oil can be mixed well with flower essences, incense, sandalwood, lavender and marjoram - for a naturally soothing room scent in your own four walls.
Black organic pepper oil for external useUnlike the spice, organic black pepper oil does not contain any pungent substances, which makes it well tolerated for external use on the skin. Because of its activating and warming properties, it is excellent as a liniment when diluted with a fatty base oil - for example, for rheumatism, joint pain and other painful problems of the musculoskeletal system. Athletes, on the other hand, use pepper oil to activate the muscles before and after sports and to promote blood circulation. This helps to prevent injuries and sore muscles.
Basically, the essential oil should be well diluted with a base oil before application on the skin, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic black pepper oil work?The aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic black pepper oil primarily as restorative, warming, analgesic and antispasmodic. However, many customers also buy the essence as a natural aphrodisiac, as its ingredients are said to increase desire. For this purpose, the "love remedy" is used in low doses in various preparations - for example as massage oil or for stimulating room scenting.
Overview of the areas of application of organic black pepper oil:
• activation of the digestive tract
• symptoms of exhaustion
• loss of appetite
• convalescence after a long illness
• muscle and joint complaints
• general problems of the musculoskeletal system
• injuries and sore muscles in athletes
• natural aphrodisiac
- Botanical name:
- Piper nigrum
- has a activating and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.