(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103298
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 04523901
Refreshes, revives and clears your mind. more
Product information "Peppermint organic/demeter"
Refreshes, revives and clears your mind.
TAOASIS Organic Peppermint Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS peppermint oil in certified organic or Demeter quality by the process of steam distillation - selective and particularly gentle in the production. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic peppermint oil?The application of Organic Peppermint Oil should always be diluted on the skin and contact with eyes or mucous membranes should be avoided. For a soothing aroma care of the skin, for example, 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Peppermint Oil can be diluted with 50 ml of almond oil and gently massaged in. Peppermint can also be a helpful component for cold symptoms or headaches, for example in the form of a peppermint compress. For this application, simply mix 2 drops of organic peppermint oil in a small bowl with cold water and ice cubes. Then soak a small towel in it, wring it out and place it on your neck or forehead. If the temperature is elevated, fever compresses can be enhanced with peppermint oil. Organic peppermint oil also forms a perfect harmony with Benzoin, Lemon,eucalyptus-, lavender-, rosemary-, and tea tree organic.
Peppermint oil as a room fragrance. As a room fragrance, peppermint oil provides esprit, freshness and clarity in your own four walls. And is therefore used especially for mental exhaustion and overwork, to feel a clear head and higher concentration. In general, there is evidence that the properties of organic peppermint oil in aromatherapy can act in many ways - but especially antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and expectorant.
How does organic peppermint oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, organic peppermint oil is attributed one property in particular that is different from all other essences: It can act on our temperature-sensitive nerves, which is noticeable after external application or rubbing by a noticeable feeling of cold. Subsequently, because of the warming, even slightly burning sensation, its apparent analgesic and antispasmodic effects come into play. Many customers buy the organic peppermint oil for mild cold symptoms and almost all colds such as flu, hoarseness, cough, bronchitis and sinusitis (sinusitis). People also rely on the healing power of peppermint for joint pain, sore muscles and insect bites - a true all-rounder. Overview of the areas of application of organic peppermint oil: • Flu • fever • Hoarseness • Headache / tension headache • rheumatism • Lumbago • joint pain • sore muscles • insect bites
- Botanical name:
- Mentha piperita
- has a refreshing, stimulating effect and promotes concentration
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Pfefferminzkompresse: In einer kleinen Schale kaltes Wasser mit Eiswürfeln und 2 Tr. Pfefferminze mischen. Ein kleines Gästehandtuch darin eintauchen, gut auswringen und im Nacken auflegen
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Mentha Piperita Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.