(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103603
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11283194
Refreshes and brings good mood and euphoria - blends well with spruce, sandalwood, ylang ylang. more
Product information "Petitgrain organic"
Refreshes and brings good mood and euphoria - blends well with spruce, sandalwood, ylang ylang.
TAOASIS Organic Petitgrain Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Petitgrain Oil is extracted by steam distillation from the leaves, twig tips and fruit attachments of the bitter orange tree - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective and gentle extraction process ensures the best possible preservation and protection of all important ingredients. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production of the 100% naturally pure essential oil.
How can I use organic petitgrain oil?The scent of petitgrain oil is like a mild spring breeze that spreads gently through the rooms. It gives us a pinch of good mood and can put us in a mild euphoria. It has therefore proved its worth in aromatherapy for depressive moods and other negative thoughts such as grief, sadness and anger. The tangy-fresh aroma of petitgrain gives stressed people the serenity they need to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. This also applies to healthy sleep: people plagued by constant restlessness and insomnia can benefit from the calming properties of the citrus scent and finally find a restful night's sleep again.
Organic petitgrain oil is ideal for making your own natural perfumes to give fragrance compositions a gentle freshness kick. For natural room scenting at home, the oil goes well with many essences such as spruce, sandalwood and ylang ylang. But also in combination with rosemary, neroli, lavender and bergamot, you can create a wonderful aromatic ambience that invites you to relax.
How does organic petitgrain oil work?Stimulating, brightening, calming and balancing - this is how the aromatherapy literature describes the effect of organic petitgrain oil. As a result, its refreshing fragrance benefits people who have to perform demanding mental work, among others. Petitgrain therefore has a refreshing and invigorating effect on memory and the ability to concentrate.
Many customers also buy the essential oil for aroma care of the skin: with 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Petitgrain Oil and 50 ml of almond oil, you can easily create your own massage and body oil - a special freshness experience for body and mind.
Overview of the areas of application of organic petitgrain oil:
• depressive moods
• constant restlessness
• demanding mental work
- Botanical name:
- Citrus aurantium
- has a refreshing, activating and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.