Pine needle organic
(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103615
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12362582
Resinous, slightly balsamic scent - stimulating, invigorating, refreshing. more
Product information "Pine needle organic"
Resinous, slightly balsamic scent - stimulating, invigorating, refreshing.
TAOASIS Organic Pine Needle Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic pine needle oil is extracted exclusively from the needles of the pine tree by steam distillation - under strict organic guidelines. The selective and particularly gentle process contributes to the best possible protection and preservation of all important ingredients. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production of the 100% natural essential oil.
How can I use organic pine needle oil?Pine has been known as a medicinal plant for over 5,000 years. The resinous, slightly balsamic scent of its essential oil is particularly valued for its positive influence on the respiratory tract. It contains active substances that can act in a similar way to cortisone - without being a cortisone. And it is no longer possible to imagine the naturopathic therapy of respiratory diseases without it.
But not only the respiratory tract benefits from the use of organic pine needle oil: The essence has many properties that can lead to more strength and stamina. It is therefore recommended for natural room fragrancing during pronounced phases of weakness of body and mind. In addition, the essential oil is characterised by its refreshing components, which can provide the necessary drive in the fragrance lamp in case of exhaustion or fatigue - simply invigorating after strenuous activities.
The aroma of pine needle oil harmonises well with lavender, orange and lemon. And provides a sparkling-fresh room scent in everyday life.
Organic pine needle oil for external useExternally, organic pine needle oil is often used in ointment form or as a massage oil - for example for muscle pain, tension, rheumatic complaints, colds with a sore chest, coughs or colds. In addition, the oil is said to be able to exert a stabilising effect on the circulation and is therefore also often used for this purpose on the skin.
As a relaxing, circulation-promoting full bath, you can really get your body and mind going with this application tip: add 8-10 drops of fresh TAOASIS organic pine needle oil dissolved in honey or milk to a full bath - and just let go.
When applied to the skin, the essential oil should always be as fresh as possible and not used pure - eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
How does organic pine needle oil work?In aromatherapy literature, the extremely beneficial effect of organic pine needle oil on the respiratory tract is emphasised.
According to this, it is anti-inflammatory, disinfecting and expectorant. On the other hand, the generally strengthening, refreshing and stimulating properties of the essential oil from pine needles are also mentioned.
Incidentally, many customers buy organic pine needle oil to disinfect their living spaces. And to literally be able to breathe freely again.
Overview of the areas of application of organic pine needle oil:
• respiratory diseases
• common cold
• general weakness
• muscular pains
• rheumatic complaints
• disinfection of living spaces
- Botanical name:
- Pinus silvestris
- has a stimulating , strenghtening and refreshing effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.