(€98.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103610
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 11297440
Appealing, invigorating, sudatory. more
Product information "Piney organic"
Appealing, invigorating, sudatory.
TAOASIS Organic Spruce Needle Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic spruce needle oil is distilled by steam from the twigs including the needles - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective and gentle process also ensures the best possible preservation and protection of the important ingredients. The production of the 100% natural essential oil is sustainable and fair - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic spruce needle oil?Organic spruce needle oil is considered an activating element within aromatherapy. It can be a natural energy supplier both in the room air and when applied externally on the skin - for body and mind.
The stimulating characteristics of the essential oil of spruce needles are particularly beneficial in phases of general weakness. The essence exudes an invigorating atmosphere in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, which can help to renew your zest for action. Likewise, the application is indicated for lack of courage and listlessness in order to gain fresh vitality.
In general, organic spruce needle oil harmonises well with eucalyptus, lavender and thyme oil for natural room scenting - all spirits are awakened.
Organic spruce needle oil for external useIn traditional herbal books, spruce needles are recommended as a bath additive for rheumatic pain, gout and circulatory disorders. Furthermore, it is often used as an additive for cough balms and for the preparation of activating rubbing alcohol.
Organic spruce needle oil also has a long tradition as an additive for sauna infusions. These are particularly indicated in winter to clear the respiratory tract and can strengthen the body's defences.
When applied to the skin, the essential oil should be as fresh as possible and well diluted beforehand, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic spruce needle oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic spruce needle oil has a stimulating, invigorating, energising and anti-inflammatory effect. The latter property can be particularly useful for colds to facilitate the healing process and coughing up.
Many customers buy the essential oil of spruce needle for muscle stiffness. It can be mixed with milk as a bath additive to relax the muscles.
Overview of the areas of application of organic spruce needle oil:
• general weakness
• despondency and listlessness
• rheumatic pains
• circulatory disorders
• muscle stiffness
• ingredient for cough balms
• preparation for Franzbrann wines
- Botanical name:
- Picea abies
- has a balancing, strenghtening and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Picea Abies Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.