Ravintsara oil Organic
(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10010292
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16754712
Mild, gentle scent - has a strengthening and stabilizing effect. more
Product information "Ravintsara oil Organic"
Mild, gentle scent - has a strengthening and stabilizing effect.
TAOASIS Organic Ravintsara Oil: Production & Organic Standard. TAOASIS Organic Ravintsara Oil is 100% naturally pure and comes from controlled organic cultivation. The essence is obtained by steam distillation from the leaves of the camphor tree. The selective and particularly gentle process ensures the best possible preservation of all important and useful ingredients - with always fair and sustainable production. This is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic ravintsara oil?Organic Ravintsara oil is used within aromatherapy, especially in the colder months, as it carries excellent properties for the cold season. Similar to tea tree oil, for example, it can be used preventively to disinfect the air in a room - especially if there is a risk of infection. But also for a battered psyche, the wonderfully mild oil can be a natural support. Especially people who are plagued by general weakness or nervousness like to use Bio Ravintsara oil for aromatherapy. The gentle scent profile of the essential oil manages to calm our minds and give them support during difficult times. Likewise, the power of organic ravintsara oil can prove to stabilize the mind and body during illness and heavy stress. In the fragrance lamp, ravintsara oil blends well with oils of cajeput, myrtle, litsea cubeba and rose.
Organic Ravintsara oil for external use. Organic Ravintsara oil has distinctly skin-friendly properties that you can take advantage of in aromatherapy skin care. As in the room air, the antiviral properties of Bio Ravintsara oil can also come into play on the skin. It is therefore often used in strong dilution for the treatment of shingles. It is also suitable for soothing aroma massages: with 3-4 drops of TAOASIS Organic Ravintsara Oil in 50 ml of almond oil, you can create your own body oil - and all your worries will be forgotten for a moment. When applied to the skin, the oil should always be well diluted and not get into the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic Ravintsara oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of Bio Ravintsara oil is generally described as antibacterial, antiviral, expectorant and stabilizing. Especially to fight flu or colds, this characteristic can be useful. Also in the case of bronchitis or sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses), many users rely on the healing power of the tree, which is largely cultivated in Madagascar. Furthermore, many customers buy organic ravintsara oil to strengthen their immune system - for prevention in the cold season but also in the recovery period after an infectious disease.
Areas of application of organic ravintsara oil in the overview:
• general symptoms of illness
• Disinfection of the air in the room
• Flu and cold symptoms
- Botanical name:
- Cinnamomum camphora
- has a strenghtening and stabilising effect
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 3-4 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.