Rose geranium organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103319
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 04354982
Floral-fresh fragrance, skin-caring. more
Product information "Rose geranium organic"
Floral-fresh fragrance, skin-caring.
TAOASIS Organic Rose Geranium Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Rose Geranium Oil from controlled organic cultivation is extracted from the leaves of the geranium by steam. The essence is distilled in a selective and particularly gentle way in order to preserve and protect all the important ingredients. The 100% natural essential oil bears the TAOASIS organic seal, which stands for fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic rose geranium oil?Organic rose geranium oil has similar ingredients to its "big sister", the rose - but it is much cheaper. Accordingly, the flowery-fresh scent is suitable for aromatherapy, especially for mental strengthening and aromatic skin care.
The essence from the cranesbill family is particularly suitable for strong emotional stress and imbalance. Such negative emotions are often psychosomatic, which can also cause physical weakness and lack of energy. In such cases, geranium oil acts as a reliable support that provides stability and can be uplifting and mentally strengthening.
Likewise, the organic product can spray stimulating powers over the room air in the case of dissatisfaction and listlessness. In this way, you can find more zest for life again. The organic rose geranium oil is very popular because of its hormone-like ingredients, as it is able to provide the necessary balance - best mixed with your personal favourite fragrances. Generally, the scent of geranium oil goes well with citrus oils, rose and basil.
Organic rose geranium oil for external useOrganic rose geranium oil is used externally primarily for wound healing in the case of poorly healing wounds and ulcers of all kinds: For this purpose, you can spray the essence in approx. 2 % dilution well shaken in distilled water or pure rose water (without alcohol) - or dab it with a soaked compress.
Geranium oil is also often used to prevent skin ageing, e.g. well dissolved in rosehip seed oil. In principle, the essential oil should only be used diluted when applied to the skin, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic rose geranium oil work?The aromatherapeutic literature particularly emphasises the stimulating, encouraging and skin-caring effect of geranium oil. In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, the essential oil can also have a calming effect. This is particularly indicated for stressed nerves. Many customers buy organic rose geranium oil for skin regulation: it is said to stimulate sebum production in dry skin. And for oily skin, it can lead to a reduction of excess sebum.
Overview of the areas of application of organic rose geranium oil:
• strong emotional stress
• physical weakness
• lack of energy
• general skin care
• wound healing
• skin ageing
- Botanical name:
- Pelargonium graveolens
- has a calming, balancing and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.