Rose oil turkish organic
(€5,380.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010410
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 17437480
Sweet, flowery fragrance - harmonising and wonderfully nourishing for the skin. more
Product information "Rose oil turkish organic"
Sweet, flowery fragrance - harmonising and wonderfully nourishing for the skin.
TAOASIS Organic Rose Oil Turkey: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Rose Oil Turkey is extracted from the blossoms of the deciduous shrub by means of steam distillation - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective and particularly gentle process contributes to the best possible protection and preservation of the important ingredients. Furthermore, the 100% natural essential oil is produced fairly and sustainably - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use Organic Rose Oil Turkey?For aromatherapy, Organic Rose Oil Turkey can be used in a variety of ways. While it provides pure harmony in the air, the essential oil is a popular skin care product for various purposes. For example, Turkish rose oil is suitable for natural room fragrancing to overcome sadness and grief - because of its brightening properties. In gloomy times, marked by depressive moods and melancholy, the sweet, flowery scent succeeds in bringing light to the stricken mind. And it brings the beautiful sides of life back into view.
The all-natural essence is also appreciated for its calming and relaxing effects, which can benefit nervous and stressed people in particular.
In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, Turkish rose oil blends well with jasmine, lavender, lemon balm and neroli.
Turkey organic rose oil for skin careFor aromatic skin care, organic rose oil Turkey can perform a number of useful tasks. As an additive to skin-care creams, for example, it is used to support the skin's own regenerative power. In the case of inflammations, scarring and skin injuries, the nurturing properties of Turkish rose oil are often used to accelerate the healing process.
For mature skin, the essential oil is used to treat signs of ageing in a natural way and to reduce wrinkles.
Before skin care, however, always make sure to dilute the oil well with creams, ointments or base oils, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does Organic Rose Oil Turkey work?The effect of organic Turkish rose oil is described in aromatherapy literature as harmonising, calming, restorative and skin-caring. It also has a positive effect on lost sensuality: The flowery aroma of the essential oil manages to open the senses to emotions again and to let passion enter.
Many customers buy Organic Rose Oil Turkey because of its supposed antispasmodic effect to relieve (tension) headaches that can be caused by a heavy workload or permanent stress situations.
Overview of the areas of application of Organic Rose Oil Turkey:
• skin injuries
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.