Rose pure organic
(€3,420.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12100311
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00116493
Harmonizing, lightening, relaxing - mixes well with jasmine, lavender and lemon balm. more
Product information "Rose pure organic"
Harmonizing, lightening, relaxing - mixes well with jasmine, lavender and lemon balm.
TAOASIS Organic Rose Oil Bulgarian: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Rose Oil pure Bulgarian is distilled by steam from the fresh flowers of the plant. The selective and gentle process ensures that all important ingredients are optimally preserved. Furthermore, the pure oil comes from controlled organic cultivation and is created through fair and sustainable production - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic rose oil Bulgarian?Within aromatherapy, pure organic Bulgarian rose oil is considered a strengthening companion in difficult times. No matter what ails our heart, the beguiling scent of the "queen of flowers" makes worries and sorrow fade away. Accordingly, Bulgarian organic rose oil is often used for natural room fragrancing in the case of private or professional stress - to leave all the discontent behind. The natural plant essence is also recommended on days when we are confronted with emotional challenges. To master these with confidence, you can dab 1-2 drops of TAOASIS Organic Rose Oil pure Bulgarian behind your ear. This harmonising natural perfume not only balances out emotional fluctuations, it also exudes a fascinating aroma - which will not only delight you.
In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, pure organic Bulgarian rose oil goes well with the scents of jasmine, lavender and lemon balm.
Bulgarian organic rose oil for external useWhen used externally on the skin, pure organic Bulgarian rose oil can be used for various purposes. It is suitable, for example, as an ingredient in nourishing creams to strengthen the skin's own regenerative powers. In natural cosmetics, Bulgarian organic rose oil is also an effective natural remedy against wrinkles. Baths and body oils can also be enriched with the pure oil of the rose. For example, in this special aroma care for the skin: mix 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Rose Oil Bulgarian with a tablespoon of sea salt and add to the bath water - a full bath that stimulates all the senses.
For aroma care of the skin, Bio Rose Oil should always be well diluted with a base oil before use, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does Organic Rose Oil Bulgarian work?The pure organic Bulgarian rose oil has a relaxing, harmonising and even aphrodisiac effect - according to aromatherapy literature. Accordingly, the essential oil can also develop its positive effect on tension headaches or nervous tension.
Many customers buy Bulgarian organic rose oil especially when the desire for love wanes. And trust in the stimulating effect of the popular flower in such phases.
Overview of the areas of application of pure Bulgarian organic rose oil:
• emotional fluctuations
• nervous tension
• sexual unwillingness
• Strengthening of the skin's own regenerative powers
• wrinkle formation
• natural perfume
- Botanical name:
- Rosa damascena
- has a relaxing, balancing and aphrodisiac effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- 1–2 Tr. Rose als Naturparfum hinters Ohr getupft begleitet uns an Tagen mit emotionalen Herausforderungen.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.