Rose pure organic 2% in jojoba demeter
(€149.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12128049
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00116501
2% in jojoba oil, floral and sensual for harmony and well-being - mixes well with jasmine,... more
Product information "Rose pure organic 2% in jojoba demeter"
2% in jojoba oil, floral and sensual for harmony and well-being - mixes well with jasmine, lavender, lemon balm.
TAOASIS Organic Rose Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS rose oil with 2% jojoba oil in certified organic or Demeter quality we obtain from controlled organic cultivation. The process of steam distillation used for this purpose is selective and particularly gentle in production. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic rose oil?The scope of application of organic rose oil is wide. However, the most appreciated is the harmonizing property of the "queen of flowers". Accordingly, for aromatherapy, rose oil can be an uplifting support to warm our hearts during sorrow, suffering and depressive episodes. For relaxing aroma care of the skin, organic rose oil should be used only diluted and avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. The mixture of 3-4 drops of TAOASIS rose oil with 2% jojoba oil and 50 ml almond oil, for example, results in a wonderful scent atmosphere, which can have a beneficial effect not only on the skin. But the essential oil is not only used for body oils: Application finds the rose essence also as an ingredient for stimulating, slightly aphrodisiac full baths. In the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, the fascinating floral scent of organic rose oil also exudes joy, unabashed cheerfulness and love magic - ideal for aromatherapy for heartache and a heavy mind. Rose oil, however, can not only spray its magic alone, the mixture with oils of jasmine, lavender, melissa and neroli is a true fragrance experience for the senses.
Organic rose oil as an anti-age cream for skin careOrganic rose oil is used in dilution with a fatty oil with pleasure as a cream for skin care - for all skin types. However, it is especially used for skin that is brittle and prone to inflammation. There is evidence that rose oil in combination with a base oil can accelerate the healing process in poorly healing wounds. In natural cosmetics, rose oil is also considered a valuable additive for an anti-age cream to help aging skin regenerate.
How does organic rose oil work?According to aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of organic rose oil is described as harmonizing, brightening and antidepressant. Accordingly, the essential oil should be able to unfold its effect especially in deep grief and suffering. Many customers also buy organic rose oil for nervousness and headaches - because of its apparent nerve-strengthening and antispasmodic properties.
Areas of application of organic rose oil in the overview:
• Heart trouble
• Irritated skin
• Anti-age cream
- Botanical name:
- Rosa damascena
- has a relaxing, balancing and aphrodisiac effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.