(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10000109
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 14351803
The rosemary essence has one spicy-fresh, camphor-like Fragrance that has a stimulating effect. more
Product information "Rosemary organic"
The rosemary essence has one spicy-fresh, camphor-like Fragrance that has a stimulating effect.
TAOASIS Organic Rosemary Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic rosemary oil from controlled organic cultivation. It consists of 100% naturally pure organic essential oil and is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic rosemary oil?Organic rosemary oil can also be used in just as many ways due to its versatility. However, for aromatherapy on the skin, it should always be used diluted, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes. Organic rosemary oil is used as an ingredient for various baths as well as for body and massage oils. For special aroma care of the skin, for example, the mixture with TAOASIS almond oil is suitable: simply add 3-4 drops of rosemary oil to 50 ml of the base oil, gently massage in and enjoy the invigorating effect of this fragrance duo. Also, blend the Organic Rosemary Oil with basil, bergamot, pine, lemongrass and lemon results in a harmonious fragrance experience.
Rosemary oil - before and after sports. To promote blood circulation, rosemary is also often found in preparations for muscles and tissues. Many athletes therefore use the properties of the medicinal plant to pamper stressed body parts with a massage. To create your own DIY sports oil, you can, for example, mix 3 drops of TAOASIS organic rosemary oil with 2 drops of grapefruit oil and then mix with 10 ml of arnica oil. You can rub the oil before sports to warm up or use it after sports to prevent sore muscles.
Rosemary oil as a room fragrance. The spicy-fresh, camphor-like scent of organic rosemary oil can have a stimulating effect on the central nervous system. And is therefore popular for use as a room fragrance in cases of cognitive exhaustion and in times of increased mental exertion. Rosemary essence is consequently suitable for supporting willpower and concentration. The medicinal plant is also popular for room fragrancing for meditation and creative tasks.
How does organic rosemary oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature highlights in particular the stimulating effect of rosemary on the heart and circulation. Along with the antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Accordingly, organic rosemary oil is often used for inflammations of the respiratory tract such as colds, coughs, hoarseness, flu and asthma. Many customers also buy TAOASIS organic rosemary oil for exhaustion, absentmindedness and weak nerves.
Areas of application of organic rosemary oil in the overview:
• Respiratory diseases
• Muscle pain
• Joint pain
• Lack of concentration
- Botanical name:
- Rosmarinus officinalis Ct. Cineol
- has a activating, strenghtening effect and promotes concentration
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Athletes Massage Oil: 3 dr. Rosemary, 2 dr. Grapefruit, in 10 ml arnica oi
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.