(€298.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103602
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 10827999
Relaxed, harmonized and aphrodisiac. more
Product information "Rosewood organic"
Relaxed, harmonized and aphrodisiac.
TAOASIS Organic Rosewood Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Rosewood Oil from controlled organic cultivation is produced by steam distillation of the shattered wood of the laurel plant. The selective and particularly gentle process ensures that all important ingredients are optimally preserved and protected. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees that the 100% naturally pure essential oil is always produced in a fair and sustainable manner.
How can I use organic rosewood oil?Organic rosewood oil has numerous properties that can be of great benefit for aromatherapeutic purposes - both as a natural room fragrance and for use on the skin. The essential oil with its warm, rose-like aroma is particularly recommended in times of psychological suffering - be it depression, anxiety or general emotional fluctuations. Here, the organic rosewood oil is able to provide a brightening mood, which catches you with gentle arms and promises courage. Its use is equally popular for nervousness and stress: the positive associations evoked by the scent of rosewood are strongly reminiscent of warm, humid rainforests. An ambience in which all stress evaporates as if by itself and it is easier to relax. Basically, the scent of rosewood essence can stimulate the imagination and bring thoughts that are good for the mind.
For natural room fragrancing, the oil can be wonderfully combined with aromas of basil, bergamot, pine, lemongrass and cypress - try it out!
Organic rosewood oil for external useWhen used externally on the skin, the skin-soothing properties of organic rosewood oil come into their own. This is why it is often used as a bath additive and as a component of skin care creams and body oils. The oil is also suitable for treating wounds and skin irritations - as there is evidence that the essence has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect.
When applied to the skin, the essential oil should always be mixed well with a base oil. In addition, contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided.
How does organic lime oil work?In aromatherapy literature, the effect of organic rosewood oil is described as harmonising, nervine and stimulating. The essence is also suitable for headaches, as it can have an antispasmodic effect.
Many customers also buy organic rosewood oil as a natural aphrodisiac in cases of emotional coldness, to open the senses and heart to emotions.
Overview of the areas of application of organic rosewood oil:
• general emotional fluctuations
• lack of imagination
• bath additive
• ingredient of skin care creams and body oils
• wound treatment
• skin irritations
• natural aphrodisiac
- Botanical name:
- Aniba rosaeodora
- has an aphrodisiac, stimulating and relaxing effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Linalool. Geraniol, Benzyl benzoate, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.