Rosmarin Verbenon BIO
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010256
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660299
Rosmarin vom Chemotyp Verbenon hat einen frischen Duft, der aktiviert und belebt. Er kommt... more
Product information "Rosmarin Verbenon BIO"
Rosmarin vom Chemotyp Verbenon hat einen frischen Duft, der aktiviert und belebt. Er kommt deswegen häufig bei der Frühjahrskur oder Leberwickeln zum Einsatz.
TAOASIS Organic Rosemary Verbenone: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Rosemary Verbenone is a 100% naturally pure essential oil from controlled organic cultivation. In this process, the essence is obtained by steam distillation from the flowering herb of the cult and medicinal plant - selectively and for the special protection of the important ingredients. The TAOASIS organic seal also guarantees a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use Organic Rosemary Verbenone?Organic Rosemary Verbenone is preferably used externally for aromatherapy. This is because rosemary can produce different variants (chemotypes) depending on its location - such as R. CT Verbenon. The chemotypes not only have their own scent, they also differ in their ingredients and, accordingly, in their effect from the commercially available rosemary. Due to its characteristics, organic rosemary verbenone has therefore become established for strengthening the liver-abdomen area - for example, for rubs and soothing compresses.
Organic Rosemary Verbenone is equally popular as a natural support for a spring cure. The fresh scent revitalizes all cells and provides new energy - especially in the case of spring fatigue. For example, you can put 1-2 drops of TAOASIS Organic Rosemary Verbenone on a handkerchief and inhale the activating scent deeply. Alternatively, you can drip a drop of the essential oil on your temple.
How does organic rosemary verbenone work?According to aromatherapeutic literature, Organic Rosemary Verbenone has mainly invigorating, nervine and circulation-enhancing effects. Furthermore, it is attested an antispasmodic effect, which is why many sufferers resort to Bio Rosemary Verbenon for migraines. Also people who suffer from lack of concentration or absentmindedness use the essential oil for natural room scenting - to not lose focus during mental work.
Meanwhile, many customers buy organic rosemary verbenone for general physical strengthening. Since the stimulating aroma can not only develop a positive effect on the mind, but can also be beneficial to the overall constitution. Another area of application is found in the muscles and joints: especially athletes rely on the pain-relieving and circulation-enhancing properties of organic rosemary verbenone. And use the oil as a natural ingredient of corresponding preparations.
Overview of the areas of application of organic rosemary verbenone:
• general strengthening of mind and body
• liver-abdomen area
• muscles and joints
• spring cure
• lack of concentration
- Botanical name:
- Rosmarinus officinalis Ct. Verbenon
- activating, invigorating
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 3-4 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.