(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103325
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03287143
Fresh, herb-like scent – clearing, strengthening, balm for the throat. more
Product information "Sage organic/demeter"
Fresh, herb-like scent – clearing, strengthening, balm for the throat.
TAOASIS Organic Sage Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS sage oil in certified organic or Demeter quality by the process of steam distillation. Here, the hot steam extracts the essential components from the herb of the plant - selectively and particularly gently. The TAOASIS organic seal ensures that the production is fair and sustainable at all times.
How can I use organic sage oil?Organic sage oil is used mainly in the cold season due to its antiseptic characteristics. For aromatherapy, the fresh, herbaceous scent. of sage is very pleasant, for example, in the case of incipient colds. For this purpose, a few drops of the essential oil in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone are sufficient. Organic sage oil is also suitable for purifying the air in the room and building up your own internal strength. For any respiratory diseases, sage oil is used for external application as a component of soothing compresses. This also applies to wound treatment: for injuries, ulcers, festering wounds or insect bites, many sufferers rely on the proven healing power of the plant cultivated in Central Europe. As an ingredient in body or massage oils, the menthol-like scent of sage is a true freshener for body and soul. For example, 3-4 drops of TAOASIS Organic Sage Oil can be mixed with 50 ml of TAOASIS Almond Oil for special aroma care of the skin. However, when using on the skin, always make sure to dilute Organic Sage Oil well, without making contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In general, the spicy scent pairs well with oils of Bergamot, Lavender, Rosemary, and Lemon.
How does organic sage oil work?In the aromatherapy literature, the effect of organic sage oil is described as follows: cleansing, strengthening, anti-inflammatory and disinfecting. In addition to its use in cold winter months, when we are exposed to an increased risk of colds, many people rely on the supposed sweat-regulating effect of organic sage oil. Mixed well with cold water, the essential oil can help regulate heavy sweating when used in body washes. Meanwhile, many customers buy organic sage oil as a remedy for elevated body temperatures, as it can spark an apparent fever-reducing effect.
Areas of application of organic sage oil in the overview:
• Respiratory diseases
- Botanical name:
- Salvia officinalis
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Salvia Officinalis Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.