Spike lavender oil organic
(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010401
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 17437474
Fresh, herbaceous lavender scent that energises body and mind. more
Product information "Spike lavender oil organic"
Fresh, herbaceous lavender scent that energises body and mind.
TAOASIS Organic Spike Lavender Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS organic spike lavender oil from controlled organic cultivation is extracted from the flower or herb of the shrub. The steam distillation process used ensures that all valuable ingredients are preserved and protected in the best possible way. The production of the 100% natural essential oil is carried out according to fair and sustainable standards - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic spike lavender oil?Unlike true lavender, organic spike lavender oil is purely a pick-me-up and activator, as it has no calming ingredients. Its fresh, herbaceous scent really gets the body and mind going - ideal for tackling upcoming tasks when you lack the drive.
For aromatherapy, the oil of spikenard has proven itself in all situations where concentration, mental clarity and freshness are required. For example, the essence is in demand as a room fragrance during long hours of work, long meetings or exam periods. Equally, its aroma is a valuable support to rebuild a diminished self-confidence. It is able to provide new courage, strength and mental power.
Especially for older people, the fresh breeze of the aromatic spikenard gives a feeling of well-being. In the fragrance lamp, a blend with lavender is a fine choice - for more cheerfulness and affirmation of life.
As a natural room fragrance, organic spike lavender oil combines particularly well with citrus and herbal oils.
Organic Spike Lavender Oil for External UseWhen applied to the skin, organic spike lavender oil can help relieve and improve many ailments. Thanks to its circulation-promoting, warming and pain-relieving characteristics, it is particularly recommended for the natural treatment of the following ailments:
• sore muscles
• muscle tension
• joint pain
As with almost all essential oils, care should be taken to dilute the oil well with a base oil before external application, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic spike lavender oil work?In aromatherapy literature, organic spike lavender oil is said to have an activating, generally strengthening and mood-lifting effect. In addition, the anti-inflammatory, expectorant and antiviral effects are also mentioned, which can contribute to physical protection especially in the cold season when colds and flu are rampant.
Many customers buy the oil of spike lavender because of its spiritual effects: according to this, its powerful aroma can open our minds and give us a clear idea of where we are in life. This can release inner blockages, harmonising the head and gut feeling - for a healthy intuition.
Overview of the areas of application of organic spike lavender oil:
• lack of drive and energy
• (age) fatigue
• depressed mood
• decreased self-confidence
• lack of concentration
• flu symptoms
• spiritual purposes
- Country of origin:
- Mediterranean area
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Lavandula Spica Herb Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Coumarin, Geraniol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.