Stone pine organic
(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103617
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 13416311
Cleans the room air and gives strength, mixes well with lemon, cypress or juniper. more
Product information "Stone pine organic"
Cleans the room air and gives strength, mixes well with lemon, cypress or juniper.
TAOASIS Organic Swiss Pine Oil: Production & Organic Standard. We obtain the TAOASIS Organic Swiss Pine Oil by the process of steam distillation - selective and particularly gentle in the production. The essential oil from controlled organic cultivation is further characterized by the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic stone pine oil?For aromatherapy, organic stone pine oil can be used in many situations due to its manifold properties. And be of tremendous importance to both the mind and the body. However, traditionally, like all pines, it is primarily used for respiratory ailments. In addition, many take advantage of the restorative properties of the pine plant. For example, it is often used for people who suffer from low self-esteem or disorientation - as organic stone pine oil can give stability and support to our lives through its power of mountain trees. With its clear, woody scent profile, the organic oil is also the ideal companion during convalescence after illness to draw new energy. Swiss stone pine oil is also popular as an ingredient for a natural sauna infusion. Depending on the size of the sauna and preferred aroma intensity, about 3-7 drops of TAOASIS Stone pine organic organic stone pine oil can be added to the ladle for this purpose - a literally pure benefit for mind and body. As a room fragrance, the purifying properties also come into play: unpleasant odors and negative energies are absorbed by the organic Swiss stone pine oil and transformed into a fresh, pure scent atmosphere. For the fragrance lamp is particularly suitable a combination with oils of lemon oil BIO|demeter lemon, cypress oil BIO cypress, grapefruit oil BIO grapefruit or juniper berry oil BIO juniper.
Organic Swiss Pine Oil as a fragrance for sleeping. For people with difficulty falling asleep or general insomnia, organic Swiss stone pine oil serves as a natural sleep aid. Its clear aroma not only helps you fall asleep in a more relaxed way, it can also make you wake up in the morning feeling fresher and more rested. Especially for people who are exposed to high stress and strain during the day, organic stone pine oil has proven to regenerate at night. As a fragrance for sleeping, for example, 5 drops of Lavender fine demeter lavender oil, 2 drops of Mandarin green organic/demeter mandarin oil and 3 drops of TAOASIS Stone pine organic organic Swiss stone pine oil can provide a pleasant scent atmosphere at night.
Organic stone pine oil for external use. Organic stone pine oil is used for external application on the skin, for example, to treat muscles and joints - for tension or pain. Likewise, organic stone pine oil is added to ointments to promote blood circulation in rheumatic complaints. For a special aroma care of the skin, this body oil is suitable, for example: mix 3-4 drops of TAOASIS Organic Swiss Pine Oil with 50 ml TAOASIS Almond Oil, massage gently and enjoy the wonderfully fresh scent of Swiss Pine on the skin. In principle, organic Swiss stone pine oil should be used on the skin only diluted, without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic Swiss stone pine oil work?The aromatherapeutic literature describes the effect of organic stone pine oil mainly as calming, strengthening and stabilizing. With regard to the respiratory tract, it is further said to be able to develop a disinfecting and expectorant effect - with the result of being able to breathe better and take a deep breath. Therefore, many customers buy organic stone pine oil to treat cough or bronchitis in a natural way.
Areas of application of organic stone pine oil in the overview:
• general weakness
• Purification of the air in the room
• Respiratory diseases
• Joint and muscle complaints
- Botanical name:
- Pinus cembra
- wirkt beruhigend, stabilisierend und stärkend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Schlafduft: 5 Tr. Lavendel, 2 Tr. Mandarine, 3 Tr. Zirbelkiefer
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Pinus Cembra Twig/Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronellol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.