TAOSAN surface disinfection
(€17.80 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10010195
- PZN: 16610249
Herbal bio-disinfection to protect against viruses and bacteria. Made from organic alcohol and... more
Product information "TAOSAN surface disinfection"
Herbal bio-disinfection to protect against viruses and bacteria. Made from organic alcohol and pure essential oils from lavandin and lemon from certified organic cultivation. Suitable for disinfecting work surfaces and devices in kitchens, food processing, sanitary areas and medical practices. To do this, completely wet the pre-cleaned surface using the wiping process. Proven to be effective against all enveloped viruses, including the flu and noroviruses as well as against bacteria and fungi.
- Application tip:
- Disinfects all alcohol-resistant surfaces up to the size of 2m² (50ml / m²). Wet the pre-cleaned surface completely using the wiping method. Exposure time: Viruses: 30s / bacteria: 5 min / fungi & yeast. 15 min - dries residue-free.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- 70% vegetable alcohol (disinfectant: 63g Ethanol / 100g liquid), water, lavandin oil* ≤1%, lemon oil* ≤ 1%. * from controlled organic cultivation
- Please note:
- Use biocidal products with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool place!
- Extra information:
- Contains disinfectant: 63g Ethanol / 100g liquid, BAuA-Reg.-Nr.: N-90098
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. — No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents/container to an authorised waste disposal contractor or licensed local authority disposal / landfill site. Contains Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Gefahr / Danger