Tea tree oil South Africa Organic
(€98.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010255
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660230
Proven tea tree oil from South Africa. Tea tree is suitable for cleaning the room air during the... more
Product information "Tea tree oil South Africa Organic"
Proven tea tree oil from South Africa. Tea tree is suitable for cleaning the room air during the cold season. Also for supportive care for skin problems such as blemishes and slight inflammation and for refreshing the feet.
TAOASIS Organic Tea Tree Oil South Africa: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Tea Tree Oil South Africa already bears its country of origin in its name: South Africa. There, the essence is extracted by steam from the leaves of the versatile tree - from controlled organic cultivation. Steam distillation is a selective and particularly gentle process for extracting essential oils: it ensures that all important ingredients are retained in the best possible way. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees that the 100% naturally pure organic essential oil is always produced in a fair and sustainable manner.
How can I use organic tea tree oil South Africa?For aromatherapy, Organic Tea Tree Oil South Africa enjoys enormous esteem worldwide - due to its diverse application possibilities. Especially during the cold-prone season, the oil from the myrtle family should not be missing in any medicine cabinet.
When using tea tree oil, it is important to choose an organic product. Otherwise it can lead to incompatibilities. And because the demand for tea tree oil has risen sharply in recent years, inferior products that are not of certified organic quality are now circulating in the trade. Therefore, when buying tea tree oil, you should make sure that it is declared as 100 % natural or natural - like TAOASIS Organic Tea Tree Oil South Africa.
In aromatherapeutic practice, organic tea tree oil South Africa is often used to disinfect the run of the room - to protect against infections. Since the camphor-like smell of organic tea tree oil South Africa is somewhat more intense, it is a good idea to mix it with other oils. Essences of lavender, rose or fresh citrus scents are particularly suitable for this.
Organic Tea Tree Oil South Africa for external useApplied to the skin, organic tea tree oil South Africa can be used in many ways to treat skin diseases and problems. For example, about 1-2 drops of the oil can be placed on a cotton swab to treat pimples, skin inflammations and small wounds. In addition to everyday facial care, a few drops of organic tea tree oil South Africa can also be dribbled onto a cotton pad to cleanse the skin. Furthermore, the all-rounder is known to be able to curb acne, fungal infections and herpes - due to its supposed germ-killing effect.
As a rule, tea tree oil should be diluted on the skin with a skin-friendly carrier oil, avoiding the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic tea tree oil South Africa work?The effect of organic tea tree oil South Africa is just as wide-ranging as its areas of application. According to aromatherapy literature, however, the versatile oil has above all an antiseptic, antiviral and generally strengthening effect. Many customers therefore buy organic tea tree oil South Africa to prepare their immune system for the cold season. Furthermore, many users swear by the healing power of the tree for acute colds and flu-like illnesses. But the spicy-hearty oil is also used as a mood lifter for mental complaints.
Overview of the areas of application of organic tea tree oil South Africa:
• Strengthening the immune system
• Prevention of infectious diseases
• Disinfection of living spaces
• General skin diseases or skin problems
• Fungal infections
• Wound healing
• Face cleansing
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- has a uplifting and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 3-4 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.