Tea tree organic
(€89.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12240035
- PZN: 07702998
The original malaleuca alternifolia oil from Australia! The medicine for many occasions from head... more
Product information "Tea tree organic"
The original malaleuca alternifolia oil from Australia! The medicine for many occasions from head to toe.
- Botanical name:
- Melaleuca alternifolia
- roomair cleaning
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Application tip:
- For small spots, the oil can exceptionally pure on the Skin, e.g. to an insect bite. For larger ones Areas best a cotton ball with a little water or almond oil moisten and few drops Drizzle tea tree oil on it and immediately use. For the Anw. On the Dilute skin in massage oil (on 50 ml almond oil, 1.5 ml tea tree oil). For use in indoor air the herbaceous scent is good mix with other oils, for example with Lemon, orange, lemongrass ...
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.