This product is currently not available.
Thyme red thymol organic
(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12103613
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12362375
Aromatic, fresh scent – activates and promotes concentration. more
Product information "Thyme red thymol organic"
Aromatic, fresh scent – activates and promotes concentration.
TAOASIS Organic Thyme Oil Red: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS organic thyme oil red from controlled organic cultivation comes from Mediterranean regions. It is obtained by steam distillation - a selective and particularly gentle manufacturing process of essential oils. The 100% natural organic oil is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal, which guarantees compliance with sustainable and fair production.
How can I use organic thyme oil?For aromatherapy, the use of organic thyme oil can be a beneficial factor especially for cold symptoms, general sluggishness and mental work - as a room fragrance or additive for an invigorating aroma massage. When used on the skin, however, organic thyme oil should only be massaged in diluted with a base oil, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes. The aromatic scent of the medicinal plant comes to full fruition, for example, when mixing 3-4 drops of TAOASIS Organic Thyme Oil Red with 50 ml TAOASIS Almond Oil. Likewise, the essential oil is able to spray its activating and stimulating effect in room scenting. Therefore, it is often used as a room fragrance to support phases of listlessness and mental effort. Due to its powerful aroma, a few drops on the fragrance stone or in the fragrance lamp are usually sufficient for this purpose. The spicy-fresh scent of organic thyme oil is also often used to purify the air. For a harmonious scent atmosphere, it can be combined very well with oils from bergamot, lemon balm and lemon.
How does organic thyme oil work?In aromatherapeutic literature, the effect of organic thyme oil is defined as anti-inflammatory, expectorant and antispasmodic. Which is due to the high content of thymol, which accounts for about 40% of the oil. Thymol is a natural antiseptic, which is why it is often used to treat many infectious diseases, respiratory diseases (such as whooping cough), pneumonia and asthma. In addition, the properties of organic thyme oil for disease prophylaxis and boosting the immune system are in great demand - not only in the season of coughs and colds. Many customers also buy organic thyme oil for its supposed pain-relieving effect and add it to liniments in a highly diluted form. The essential oil is further used in compresses, washes and brushes for the treatment of rheumatic complaints, burns and injuries.
Areas of application of organic thyme oil in the overview:
• Infectious diseases
• Respiratory diseases
• Weakness of the nerves
• Lack of concentration
- Botanical name:
- Thymus vulgaris Ct. Thymol
- has a stimulating, activating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.