Thyme white organic
(€256.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103353
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 06956716
Spicy, fresh fragrance - stimulating, concentrating. more
Product information "Thyme white organic"
Spicy, fresh fragrance - stimulating, concentrating.
TAOASIS Organic Thyme Oil White: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Thyme Oil white is obtained by steam distillation from the flowering herb of the medicinal plant - from controlled organic cultivation. The selective and gentle process ensures the best possible preservation and protection of the useful ingredients of white thyme. The 100% natural essential oil is produced fairly and sustainably - guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic white thyme oil?White thyme is a wonderful variety of thyme, also known as lemon thyme. For aromatherapy, organic white thyme oil is suitable for pregnant women and children without hesitation because of its mildness.
The spicy-fresh scent is somewhat reminiscent of lavender, as the ingredients are very similar. It is used for natural room fragrancing, for example, to strengthen the immune system. The essential oil can also be helpful for a troubled psyche: In busy, turbulent phases, new strength can be drawn from the aroma to tackle tasks with a zest for action - thanks to its gently uplifting energy.
For external use on the skin, the white organic thyme oil can also have a positive effect on body and mind. For example, you can add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic thyme oil white to 50 ml of almond oil - for a soothing aroma massage.
When applying to the skin, however, always make sure to dilute the oil sufficiently beforehand, avoiding contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic thyme oil white work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic white thyme oil has a disinfectant, antispasmodic and restorative effect. Due to these characteristics, it is used especially in the colder months to accelerate the healing of colds. The healing power of white thyme is also popular for the natural therapy of acute bronchitis and coughs.
Many customers also buy organic white thyme oil to promote concentration. This is particularly useful in times of high cognitive stress, important exam phases and general lack of concentration.
Overview of the areas of application of organic thyme oil white:
• strengthening the immune system
• psychological stress
• cognitive strain
• poor concentration
• examination phases
- Botanical name:
- Thymus vulgaris ct. Linalool
- wirkt stärkend und anregend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.