Turmeric oil Organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10010254
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16660253
woody-spicy, fresh scent, proven spice more
Product information "Turmeric oil Organic"
woody-spicy, fresh scent, proven spice
TAOASIS Organic Turmeric Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Turmeric Oil is from the ginger family. The process of steam distillation is used to extract the 100% natural essential oil - resulting in a selective and particularly gentle extraction of the essence from the root. The organic turmeric oil comes from controlled organic cultivation and is produced according to fair, sustainable standards. This is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic turmeric oil?The properties of organic turmeric oil are extremely multifaceted and can be useful for our organism in many different ways. Within aromatherapy, the essential oil can be used both for natural room fragrancing and diluted on the skin.
While many people only know turmeric as a spice, the oil has been an essential component of traditional Indian medicine for centuries. The use of organic turmeric oil is indicated, for example, when our general well-being deteriorates - and we need cheering up. Similarly, the woody-spicy scent of the exotic plant can provide the necessary energy to be prepared for all daily challenges during high physical and cognitive stress. When agitated, organic turmeric oil can be used as a calming component for aromatherapeutic practice. Also, for "heartbreak" caused by a loss or break-up, the organic product offers an uplifting warmth that cushions and comforts.
Organic turmeric oil for external useThe versatility of organic turmeric oil is also reflected in its external use on the skin. On the one hand, it can be used to treat inflammation and pain caused by rheumatism. On the other hand, turmeric oil serves as a natural anti-ageing agent: well diluted with a base oil, e.g. jojoba oil, it is often used to make the skin appear younger and smoother.
For flaky scalps, organic turmeric oil can also be added to the daily care oil to offer the skin better protection. Turmeric oil is also ideal for a special aromatherapy refreshing treatment for the entire body: with the mixture of 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic turmeric oil and 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil, you can easily make a soothing body oil - and experience a real energy boost for mind and body. Before applying to the skin, always dilute organic turmeric oil well with a base oil without getting it into the eyes or mucous membranes.
How does organic turmeric oil work?Just like its properties, the effect of organic turmeric oil is also very extensive. According to aromatherapy literature, however, the fresh, spicy-smelling oil is best known for its pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Due to its wide range of applications, no household should be without it. Incidentally, many customers buy organic turmeric oil to maintain a diet. Since the essential oil is supposed to reduce the desire for sweets. The aphrodisiac properties of the organic product are sought after for sexual aversion and frigidity.
Overview of the areas of application of organic turmeric oil:
• Increase of general well-being
• high physical and cognitive stress
• lack of energy
• Sexual desire
- Botanical name:
- Curcuma longa
- woody, spicy, fresh
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Curcuma Longa Root Oil, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.