Vanille extract organic
(€398.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 10000110
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 14351826
Sweet, warm scent – gives harmony, euphoria and security. more
Product information "Vanille extract organic"
Sweet, warm scent – gives harmony, euphoria and security.
TAOASIS Vanilla Extract Organic: Production & Organic Standard. TAOASIS Vanilla Extract Bio is obtained from controlled organic cultivation and consists of 100% naturally pure organic essential oil. The TAOASIS organic seal also always guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I use the vanilla extract organic?TAOASIS Vanilla Extract Organic can be used in a very wide variety of ways and is particularly suitable for aromatherapy and skin care. The lovely scent of vanilla oil and the delicate aroma appeal to all the senses. It makes us rest in a cozy and warm atmosphere - not only at Christmas time.
Vanilla extract organic in aromatherapy. For aromatherapy, vanilla can have a high significance: The sweet scent envelops us with its security and allows us to block out the environment for a moment, especially in stressful times. In the dark and cold season, organic vanilla extract can serve as a mood lifter and make us forget the winter blues. For a pleasant relaxing scent, for example, the composition of organic essential oils of Orange oil BIO|demeter Orange (5 drops), Sandalwood oil BIO 8% in jojoba oil demeter Sandalwood (1 drop) and Vanilla extract BIO Vanilla (5 drops) is ideal.
Vanilla extract organic for skin care. For a soothing aroma massage for skin care, you can use the vanilla organic extract ideal as a body oil. For this purpose, the organic vanilla oil can be mixed, for example, with the TAOASIS Almond Base Oil Organic: Simply mix about 8-10 drops of the vanilla extract with 50 ml of the almond base oil and the skin care can start - this of course also includes foot care.
How does the vanilla extract organic?The vanilla extract from organic cultivation can have manifold effects on our organism. For example, it is said in aromatherapeutic literature to be able to improve our mood, because the body's own release of serotonin can be stimulated. The happiness hormone is particularly effective against stress, depressive episodes and anxiety. In the sunless months, vanilla oil can thus become an important ingredient in our everyday life and let our inner sun shine. In addition, vanilla is used by many as a natural sleep aid to relax more easily and enjoy the night's rest to the fullest. Because especially during sleep our body regenerates from the stresses of everyday life, draws new strength and detoxifies. Thus, the organic vanilla oil seems to be able to help strengthen the immune system and have a positive effect on our health.
The effectiveness of organic vanilla extract is described in aromatherapy literature as follows:
• soothing and calming
• stimulating blood circulation
Many customers also buy the vanilla extract organic because of its apparently aphrodisiac effect: the often perceived eroticizing effect of the organic vanilla oil is closely related to the human pheromones, which are strongly reminiscent of the scent of vanilla. Through this activation of the senses, the libido can be revived - especially in men.
- Botanical name:
- Vanilla planifolia
- has a calming, soothing and aphrodisiac effect
- Country of origin:
- Alcohol extraction
- Application tip:
- Relaxing fragrance: 5 dr. Orange, 1 dr. Sandalwood 8%, 5 dr. vanilla
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Alcohol, Vanilla Planifolia Bean Extract.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.