This product is currently not available.
Verbena pure organic
(€990.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 12100083
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03482554
Fresh, citrus-like fragrance - has a stimulating, refreshing, activating effect. more
Product information "Verbena pure organic"
Fresh, citrus-like fragrance - has a stimulating, refreshing, activating effect.
TAOASIS Organic Vervain Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Vervain Oil pure comes from controlled organic cultivation, where the essence is extracted from the leaves of the medicinal plant using steam distillation. The process is considered particularly gentle - to protect and preserve all the important ingredients. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic verbena oil?For aromatherapy, organic verbena oil is primarily used to add new strength to a tired mind. Be it general listlessness or increasing disinterest in things that actually excited you before. The slightly balsamic scent of organic verbena oil, somewhat reminiscent of lemon, succeeds in awakening the spirits. And fills us again with joy in the small and big moments in life. The use of organic verbena oil within aromatherapy is also recommended in case of fatigue: the 100% natural essential oil creates a pleasant, energizing atmosphere, which encourages to tackle upcoming tasks with the necessary calmness and determination. It is also said to have a concentration-enhancing effect. This is particularly beneficial to people who are easily distracted or who need to focus on several things at once. Creative people and artists see in the refreshing scent of verbena oil a source of inspiration - which can inspire one to new ideas, especially when creativity is lacking. For use in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone, 1-2 drops of TAOASIS Organic Verbena Oil are usually enough to create a cozy scent atmosphere at home.
Bio Vervain Oil for external useOn the skin, organic verbena oil can provide a refreshing and at the same time soothing effect. After a long, stressful day at work, the feet can be cared for in the evening by applying an ointment with organic verbena oil. Also after sports, the application can contribute to a faster regeneration. For aroma care of the whole body, organic verbena oil is often mixed with base oil to reactivate tired limbs. In principle, the essential oil should always be applied to the skin only well diluted, without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic verbena oil work?The aromatherapeutic literature attributes Bio Vervain Oil primarily a stimulating, refreshing but also calming effect. It is precisely this bundle of properties that makes the natural plant essence so interesting for many users. Many customers buy organic verbena oil because of their tendency to get in their own way. And look for guidance in the citrusy scent, which accompanies them through difficult times and navigates to the desired goal - with all prudence and clarity.
Areas of application of organic verbena oil in the overview:
• mental and physical fatigue
• general disinterest
• Lack of concentration
• Lack of inspiration and imagination
• Aroma care of the skin
- Botanical name:
- Lippia citriodora
- has a calming, uplifting and stimulating effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.
- Hazards and safety instructions:
- May cause an allergic skin reaction. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician or manufacturer. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container to an authorised waste disposal contractor or licensed local authority disposal / landfill site. Contains Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool alpha-Pinen, beta-Pinen and Citronellol.
- Gefahr / Danger