(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103370
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 07508977
Strong earthy fragrance - relaxes, calms and stabilizes. more
Product information "Vetiver organic"
Strong earthy fragrance - relaxes, calms and stabilizes.
TAOASIS Organic Vetiver Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic vetiver oil from the dried roots of the tropical sweet grass - from controlled organic cultivation. In a particularly gentle and selective production by steam distillation. Furthermore, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production at all times.
How can I use organic vetiver oil?Organic Vetiver oil is used for aromatherapy primarily when the body and mind long for tranquil calm. In the case of nervous disorders, deep anxiety or stress, the essential oil can be useful due to its grounding energy to feel ground under your feet again. Furthermore, organic vetiver oil is often used in states of exhaustion. With its earthy, slightly musty smell can quickly create a warm, cozy atmosphere in living spaces, in which we can calmly draw new strength. Similarly, Vetiver Oil BIO Organic Vetiver Oil manages to lighten the mood in depressive phases and make us look confidently to the future. Combined with Lemongrass, Orange, rose, tonka or ylang ylang can transform the home into a harmonious atmosphere of fragrance.
Organic Vetiver Oil for Skin CareKnown is organic vetiver oil in addition to its positive influence on the mental state for its skin care properties. It is therefore often used as an ingredient for regenerative skin creams - especially for anti-age creams for more mature skin. It is equally suitable for aphrodisiac body and massage oils. It should always be sufficiently diluted in a base oil, e.g. jojoba oil, to allow the sensual component of the natural oil to unfold. In principle, essential oils should be used on the skin only diluted, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic vetiver oil work?Organic Vetiver oil is valued in aromatherapy literature for its relaxing, stabilizing and grounding effects. Similar to jasmine, rose and ylang ylang, organic vetiver oil is also said to have an eroticizing effect, which makes it a sought-after natural remedy for lust and numbness. On the other hand, vetiver oil succeeds in grounding us again when our nerves are on edge. Due to its stabilizing properties, it is also used as an adjunct in the therapy of addicts. Many customers buy organic vetiver oil to treat insomnia and finally find healthy sleep again.
Areas of application of organic vetiver oil in the overview:
• Emotional and listlessness
• Skin care
- Botanical name:
- Vetiveria zizanoides
- wirkt entspannend, erdend und aphrodisierend
- Country of origin:
- Sri Lanka
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Isoeugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.