White fir organic
(€158.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103077
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 00149618
Strengthens, invigorates. Diluted in combination with spruce or pine ideal for rubbing in before... more
Product information "White fir organic"
Strengthens, invigorates. Diluted in combination with spruce or pine ideal for rubbing in before or after exercise!
TAOASIS Organic Silver Fir Oil: Production & Organic Standard. TAOASIS Organic Silver Fir Oil is extracted from the branches of the pine plant by steam distillation - selective and particularly gentle in production. The essence comes from controlled organic cultivation, with the TAOASIS organic seal ensuring fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic silver fir oil?The application of organic silver fir oil can look back on a long tradition in our regions. For aromatherapy, it has proven to be a natural means of preventing infection, especially during the cold season. In addition, the scent of silver fir refreshes the room air in a pleasant, unobtrusive way. And with its disinfecting properties can help to be better protected against infections.
Bio silver fir oil for external use. Great popularity enjoys organic silver fir oil for external use on the skin - but also in the sauna. For aromatic skin care, it is often used as a refreshing bath additive. For this purpose, the natural essence should be mixed in small doses with an unscented bath oil. Athletes, meanwhile, use organic silver fir oil for its circulation-enhancing properties to rub into muscles and joints - both before and after exercise. For this purpose, it can also be well combined with oils from spruce or pine. The fresh aroma of silver fir has established itself among sauna-goers: as an ingredient for sauna infusions, organic silver fir oil is able to support deep breathing on the one hand. On the other hand, it helps the body to cleanse and regenerate. For a natural sauna infusion, about 3-7 drops of TAOASIS organic silver fir oil can be added to the ladle. The amount of drops can of course be varied depending on the size of the sauna and the preferred fragrance intensity. When using on the skin, always make sure to dilute the essence sufficiently with a base oil beforehand. The eyes and mucous membranes should also not come into contact with the oil.
How does organic silver fir oil work?According to aromatherapeutic literature, organic silver fir oil can have an invigorating, disinfecting and expectorant effect. That is why it is so appreciated especially in respiratory diseases - to breathe freely again properly. In addition, many customers buy organic silver fir oil to add it to ointments that have an analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect on rheumatism.
Fields of application of organic silver fir oil in the overview:
• Respiratory diseases
• Disinfecting the air in the room
• Muscle and joint pain
• Bath additive
• Wellness applications
- Botanical name:
- Abies alba
- wirkt anregend und stärkend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Abies Alba Leaf Oil, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.