Wild carrot seed organic
(€258.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103614
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 12362524
Actively builds and regenerates. As an additive in massage oils for the face and body, it leaves... more
Product information "Wild carrot seed organic"
Actively builds and regenerates. As an additive in massage oils for the face and body, it leaves the skin looking younger.
TAOASIS Organic Carrot Seed Oil: Production & Organic StandardWe obtain the TAOASIS organic carrot seed oil from controlled organic cultivation. Through steam distillation, the essence is thereby extracted from the fruit - selectively and particularly gently. The organic carrot seed oil consists of 100% naturally pure, essential organic oil and is certified with the TAOASIS organic seal - for an always fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic carrot seed oil?Organic carrot seed oil is used for aromatherapy and natural cosmetics mainly externally on the skin. In aroma cosmetics, it is even considered an insider tip for youthful appearance. There it is often used for vitalizing care of the skin. The regeneration effect of organic carrot seed oil is also said to have a positive effect on dry and stressed skin. This also applies to skin characterized by couperose, eczema and other irritation conditions. The all-natural organic product is suitable both as a component of massage oils for face and body and for facial compresses or skin-care creams. As a bath additive, it is popularly used to counteract general weakness and a feeling of being lost - such as with this composition: 1-2 drops of TAOASIS Organic Carrot Seed Oil with a tablespoon of sea salt together in a full bath. This is not only balm for the soul. The application of organic carrot seed oil on the skin should be done exclusively in dilution with a base oil, without coming into contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic carrot seed oil work?In the aromatherapeutic literature, the skin-caring effect of organic carrot seed oil is emphasized in particular. Thus, through its application, the skin should be able to stabilize from within and lead to a younger as well as more vital appearance. The regenerating effect is also used for wound healing and treatment of scars. In addition to the skin-care properties of the oil with its soft, earthy aroma, it is traditionally said to have various healing effects on the mind - which many people are unaware of. In cases of melancholy and depressed mood, organic carrot seed oil can be an uplifting support to find footing and give more weight to the positive sides of life again. However, many customers also buy organic carrot seed oil as an ingredient for massage oils, since it is said to have bronzing properties that lead to a more beautiful complexion.
Areas of application of organic carrot seed oil in the overview:
• dry, stressed skin
• general skin irritations
• anti-age cream
• general weakness
- Botanical name:
- Daucus carota
- has a balancing, encouraging and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Daucus Carota Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 1-2 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for a soothing footbath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.