Winter savory organic
(€170.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103028
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 03480437
Fresh, herbal-like scent - refreshing, stimulating, restorative. more
Product information "Winter savory organic"
Fresh, herbal-like scent - refreshing, stimulating, restorative.
TAOASIS Organic Mountain Bean Herb Oil: Production & Organic Standard. We extract TAOASIS Organic Mountain Savory Oil from controlled organic cultivation by steam distillation from the whole herb of the medicinal plant - selectively and particularly gently. The 100% natural essential oil bears the TAOASIS organic seal, which stands for an always fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic mountain savory oil?For aromatherapy, organic mountain bean herb oil is mainly used for general weakness for natural room fragrancing - to strengthen the mind and body. Melancholic people like to enjoy the uplifting properties of organic mountain bean herb oil in their four walls. It has also proven itself with people who suffer from the feeling of perpetual listlessness and draw the necessary energy for all daily challenges from the fresh, herbaceous scent. For a pleasant room scent, organic mountain bean herb oil harmonizes well with lavender, rosemary and thyme.
Organic mountain bean herb oil for external use. For external use on the skin, organic mountain bean herb oil is popular as an invigorating ingredient in massage oils and soothing baths. For example, a mixture of 8-10 drops of TAOASIS Organic Mountain Bean Herb Oil and a tablespoon of sea salt can be used to create a wonderfully refreshing herbal bath - where body and mind experience a real energy boost. Another application tip is to care for insect bites: With 3-5 drops of TAOASIS organic mountain bean herb oil, diluted in half a cup of water, simply apply as a poultice to the affected area. Basically, when applying to the skin, always make sure to dilute the oil well beforehand. And to spare the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic mountain savory oil work?According to aromatherapy literature, organic mountain savory oil mainly has a stimulating, refreshing and uplifting effect. However, it is also said to help the respiratory tract clear itself of mucus. Which qualifies it as a popular natural therapeutic agent for asthma and bronchitis, for example. Savory is also popularly used for intestinal infections and nervous stomach complaints - because of its supposed antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects. Many customers also buy organic mountain savory oil to reopen to sensuality and use it as a natural aphrodisiac.
Areas of application of organic mountain bean herb oil in the overview:
• general weakness
• insect bites
• natural aphrodisiac
- Botanical name:
- Satureja montana
- has a refreshing, stimulating and constructive effect
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Satureja Montana Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citronnelol, Geraniol, Eugenol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.