(€138.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today.
Orders placed by 12 noon on working days are usually dispatched on the same day.
- Item number: 12103385
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 10093480
Proven for the care of muscles and joints. more
Product information "Wintergreen organic"
Proven for the care of muscles and joints.
TAOASIS Organic Wintergreen Oil: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS Organic Wintergreen Oil is distilled by steam from the leaves or herb from the semi-shrub. The process ensures that all important ingredients are ideally protected and preserved. The 100 % naturally pure essential oil comes from controlled organic cultivation, with a fair and sustainable production. This is guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic wintergreen oil?Wintergreen oil is primarily used externally within aromatherapy. It is often used as an alternative to birch oil, which has not been commercially available in its natural form for several years - only as a synthetic product. Both essences consist of 98 % of the main active ingredient methyl salicylate, which is why the organic version made from wintergreen can fulfil many of the tasks of birch oil just as effectively.
Organic wintergreen oil is often used for natural room fragrancing to create a relaxing scent atmosphere within your own four walls, for example after a strenuous day at work. It is also recommended for use in depressed moods and bad humour, as the fresh, slightly sweet smell of the oil is a real mood lifter.
Bio Wintergreen oil for external useFor external use, organic wintergreen oil is suitable for all complaints of the musculoskeletal system - whether acute or chronic. For example, its use is recommended for athletes who suffer from joint pain. In general, the essential oil can be helpful as an addition to pain-relieving ointments to treat all muscle pain associated with intense physical strain in a natural way - always in low doses.
Likewise, the essence from the heather family is used for liniments for witch hazes, sprains and cramps. Rheumatism patients also often rely on the healing power of wintergreen. When applying it to the skin, always make sure to dilute the oil sufficiently beforehand. And avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic wintergreen oil work?The aromatherapy literature attributes to organic wintergreen oil a restorative, analgesic, anti-inflammatory as well as spasmolytic effect.
Many customers buy the essence of wintergreen for the natural therapy of flu and colds. Well diluted with a carrier oil, e.g. coconut oil, the mixture can be applied to the chest or upper back to facilitate breathing in case of phlegm.
Overview of the areas of application of organic wintergreen oil:
• low mood
• common cold
• joint and muscle pain
- Botanical name:
- Gaultheria procumbens
- wirkt sedierend und stimmungshebend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.