Yarrow oil Organic/demeter
(€796.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 10010227
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 16659818
Pleasantly aromatic scent and invigorating. more
Product information "Yarrow oil Organic/demeter"
Pleasantly aromatic scent and invigorating.
TAOASIS Organic Yarrow Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardTAOASIS yarrow oil in certified organic or Demeter quality is obtained by steam distillation from the flowering herb of the plant, thus particularly gentle and selective in the production. In addition, the TAOASIS organic seal guarantees a fair and sustainable production of the natural, essential organic oil.
How can I use organic yarrow oil?Organic yarrow oil holds a variety of healing properties and can therefore be of great value when used for aromatherapy. The pleasant, slightly herbaceous scent is especially sought after during difficult times in life when we crave a little pick-me-up. The harmonizing properties of the dark blue colored oil can support finding our footing and orientation again - when our compass is sometimes not properly aligned. During life crises or a mid-life crisis, organic yarrow oil in the room air can prove to be relieving and dampen the burden of negative thoughts. The aroma of yarrow is also said to be beneficial in cases of indecision, as it helps us to keep a clear head and carefully weigh decisions in peace. Organic yarrow oil is also used by many to accompany meditation, to take advantage of the strengthening effects of the medicinal plant.
Organic yarrow oil for external useFor external use on the skin, organic yarrow oil has proven to be a natural therapeutic agent for rheumatic complaints and gout - due to its apparent blood-cleansing and blood-improving effect. Similarly, it is widely used in the form of sitz baths or hot compresses. Thus, women like to treat menstrual cramps with wet compresses with the addition of organic yarrow oil, as it can contribute to a faster relief of pain. In the case of skin injuries, open wounds, eczema, skin irritations or skin inflammations, yarrow oil is used as a component of healing clay compresses. The organic product is also considered a well-tried remedy for varicose veins. Also poorly healing wounds are preferably supplied with organic yarrow oil - often in combination with chamomile blue, rose or lavender. When used on the skin, organic yarrow oil should always be used only well diluted, without getting into the eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic yarrow oil work?According to aromatherapeutic literature, organic yarrow oil is characterized in particular by its balancing, strengthening and antispasmodic effect. The latter can have a particularly beneficial effect on headaches. Many customers buy organic yarrow oil because of its supposed stimulating effect, which is to help strengthen the self-healing powers.
Areas of application of organic yarrow oil in the overview:
• Life crises
• Midlife crisis
• Inability to make decisions
• Menstrual cramps
• Wound healing
• Skin inflammations
• Skin irritations
• Varicose veins
- Botanical name:
- Achillea millefolium
- has a balancing, stimulating and strenghtening effect
- Country of origin:
- steam distillation
- Application tip:
- Zur besonderen Aromapflege nur verdünnt anwenden, z. B. 8-10 Tr. auf 50 ml TAOASIS Mandelöl zur wohltuenden Aromamassage.
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Achillea Millefolium Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.