Ylang Ylang organic
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 12103388
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 04354999
Floral-sweet fragrance - balances and relaxes, aphrodizing. more
Product information "Ylang Ylang organic"
Floral-sweet fragrance - balances and relaxes, aphrodizing.
TAOASIS Organic Ylang Ylang Oil: Production & Organic Standard. The TAOASIS organic ylang ylang oil from certified organic cultivation. Here, the essence is extracted by steam distillation from the fresh flowers of the tree - selective and very gentle in the production. The TAOASIS organic seal also ensures fair and sustainable production.
How can I use organic ylang ylang oil?Organic Ylang Ylang oil is used for aromatherapy mainly when you long for balance to the agitating everyday events. In the case of inner turmoil, anxiety and anger, the flowery-sweet scent of Ylang Ylang oil can give us beautiful moments of relaxation and refocus our attention on the beauty in life - both as a room fragrance and for aroma care of the skin.
Bio Ylang Ylang Oil as a room fragrance. Used as a room fragrance, Bio Ylang Ylang oil sprays a very dominant note, which can hold in the air for a correspondingly long time. From therefore, usually a few drops in the fragrance lamp or on the fragrance stone are enough to create an atmosphere full of tranquility. If the dosage is too high, it can cause headaches or nausea, if necessary. Ylang Ylang Oil BIO Ylang Ylang oil does not need to be mixed for room fragrancing, but together with citrus oils it gets a wonderfully sparkling component. Furthermore, it harmonizes very well with Sandalwood oil BIO 8% in jojoba oil demeter sandalwood oil.
Organic Ylang Ylang Oil for Skin Care. Organic ylang ylang oil carries all sorts of skin-care properties: for dry skin, ylang ylang oil can be used as a component of a moisturizer. If, on the other hand, the skin is rather sensitive, it can also have an anti-inflammatory effect. Organic Ylang Ylang oil is also suitable as an ingredient for relaxing baths and massage oils. For special aroma care of the skin, for example, the mixture of 3-4 drops of TAOASIS Organic Ylang Ylang Oil and 50 ml TAOASIS Almond Oil is ideal. In principle, the natural oil should be used on the skin only diluted, avoiding contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How does organic ylang ylang oil work?Organic Ylang Ylang oil is known for its antispasmodic, analgesic and antihypertensive effects, according to aromatherapy literature. However, it is even more popular with regard to its effects in the psycho-emotional field. On the one hand, it promises calming, on the other hand, it serves as a mood enhancer and can even put you into a slight euphoria. Similar to jasmine, rose and sandalwood, organic ylang ylang oil is also said to have an eroticizing effect. Consequently, it is popularly used as a stimulant in cases of listlessness and emotional coldness. Many customers buy Bio Ylang Ylang oil for mental imbalance and trust the harmonizing effect of the beguiling fragrance.
Areas of application of organic Ylang Ylang oil in the overview:
• inner restlessness
- Botanical name:
- Cananga odorata
- wirkt ausgleichend, entspannend und aphrodisierend
- Country of origin:
- Steam distillation
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Limonene.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 3-4 drops on 50 ml of TAOASIS almond oil for a soothing aroma massage.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.