This product is currently not available.
(€198.00 * / 100 ml)
Prices incl. VAT
- Item number: 10010084
- Open text field 1: Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- PZN: 15867532
The scent for the winter, warms and stimulates - popular combination of cinnamon bark and... more
Product information "Zimtöl BIO|demeter"
The scent for the winter, warms and stimulates - popular combination of cinnamon bark and cinnamon leaf oil.
TAOASIS Organic Cinnamon Oil Demeter: Production & Organic StandardThe TAOASIS cinnamon oil in certified organic or Demeter quality consists of 100% of naturally pure organic essential oil. To obtain the essence, the process of steam distillation is used, whereby all important ingredients are selectively and particularly gently retained. Compliance with a fair and sustainable production is thereby guaranteed by the TAOASIS organic seal.
How can I use organic cinnamon oil?For aromatherapy, the warm, sweet scent of organic cinnamon oil is mainly used in the fragrance lamp. However, it can also exude its cozy effect as an ingredient in baths or fireplaces. Especially during the Christmas season, the scent of cinnamon is hard to imagine without it, as it gives us a warming coziness. When it is uncomfortable and cold outside, we often long for a cozy home - for example, with a refined fireplace. To do this, simply add 2 drops of TAOASIS Organic Cinnamon Oil, 3 drops of Tangerine Oil and 3 drops of Orange Oil to the open fire and let yourself be pampered by the unique aroma experience. For special aroma care of the skin, the essential oil can also be added to wonderfully soothing baths: For this purpose, add 8-10 drops of TAOASIS organic cinnamon oil to a tablespoon of sea salt, then add the mixture to the immersed full bath and simply let your soul dangle for 15-20 minutes. For aromatherapy, moreover, the combination of organic cinnamon oil and oils of bergamot, jasmine, lemongrass, sandalwood or ylang-ylang a wonderful scent atmosphere.
How does organic cinnamon oil work?Aromatherapeutic literature describes the effect of organic cinnamon oil mainly as stimulating and warming. Therefore, many people who suffer from heart and circulatory problems make use of the sweet and pungent smelling oil. Organic cinnamon oil is also increasingly used in cases of emotional cold and permanent freezing. Many customers buy organic cinnamon oil but also to find strength again in general weakness. It is further used for flu-like symptoms, for example as a component of massage oil or compresses - due to its apparent disinfecting effect. A natural remedy is said to be organic cinnamon oil also for muscle and joint pain, as it is said to have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Areas of application of organic cinnamon oil in the overview:
• Feeling cold
• General feeling of weakness
• Heart / circulation problems
• Cold and flu symptoms
• Muscle and joint pain
- Botanical name:
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Lauraceae - Lorbeergewächse
- wohlig erwärmend
- Country of origin:
- Application tip:
- Chimney Fire: 3 dr. Mandarin, 3 dr. Orange, 2 dr. cinnamon
- Ingredients (INCI):
- Cinnamomun Zeylancium Leaf Oil, Eugenol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol.
- INCI Hints:
- Essential oils are composed of a large number of individual components. Substances such as limonene and linalool are a natural component of the essential oil, they are not added. But they belong to the 26 declarable allergenic fragrances and must therefore be reported separately because some people are allergic to individual ingredients. Listed perfume in the INCI is a composition of different essential oils, if we want to preserve the exact composition as a scent secret.
- Use it only diluted for special aroma care of the skin, e.g. 8-10 drops on one tablespoon of sea salt for an aromatic soothing bath.
- Since we sell natural products, the availability of raw materials is subject to natural fluctuations. If only a limited amount of Demeter oil can be produced by uncontrollable occurrences and this quantity is sold out before the next harvest, we will deliver the product in organic quality as a substitute in these rare cases.
- Please note:
- Do not use undiluted essential oils. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not bring in eyes and mucous membranes.
- Storage tip:
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from sunlight.